Biotest

Indigo-3G Price, 90 Capsule Size, Dosing

I plan on starting Indigo-3G in a couple months. I lift early in the morning(
(5am), and was thinking of using 4 caps at that time and then 2 with dinner (530 pm).

Is this a decent plan, or should I use all 6 pre-workout?

[quote]eggers wrote:
I plan on starting Indigo-3G in a couple months. I lift early in the morning(
(5am), and was thinking of using 4 caps at that time and then 2 with dinner (530 pm).

Is this a decent plan, or should I use all 6 pre-workout?
[/quote]

All pre-workout. Bigger doses of Indigo-3G work much better than several smaller serving. Take 6 at once, pre-workout ideally if you’re using good workout nutrition. On off days, use 6 before your biggest, carbiest meal.

I’m gonna place an order this weekend as soon as December salary comes in. Just want to check so I know how much to order… are you no longer recommending a loading phase or is it still worthwhile for the Indigo newbie?

[quote]ekul1986 wrote:
I’m gonna place an order this weekend as soon as December salary comes in. Just want to check so I know how much to order… are you no longer recommending a loading phase or is it still worthwhile for the Indigo newbie? [/quote]

We think you’ll get great results with just 6 capsules per day. If you think you have particularly poor nutrient uptake and partitioning issues (like everything you eat seems to be stored as fat and not used for muscle gains), you could use 12 for a few weeks, then move to 6.

thanks Chris, I’m like a kid on Xmas eve, knowing I can finally click ‘place order’ tomorrow morning!

Great info on this thread! Thank you!

Looking at the carb guide, I notice beans/corn aren’t on the list of good carb choices. Is there something that doesn’t work well with them and Indigo?

Also - what would it do with alcohol? (been wondering this since I read the original article … don’t worry, I’m not asking permission to spike pre-workout plazma.)

[quote]wgraveman wrote:
Great info on this thread! Thank you!

Looking at the carb guide, I notice beans/corn aren’t on the list of good carb choices. Is there something that doesn’t work well with them and Indigo?
[/quote]

Beans are a fine.

So no loading phase anymore ?

[quote]DotFender wrote:
So no loading phase anymore ?[/quote]

For best results, follow current label directions.

So 600mg a day instead of 1200mg. Is 600mg enough, even with the increased bio-availability of C3G? The benefits in the studies are using something like 150mg/kg of bodyweight, which for me is like 15000mg of C3G.

[quote]PB Andy wrote:
So 600mg a day instead of 1200mg. Is 600mg enough, even with the increased bio-availability of C3G? The benefits in the studies are using something like 150mg/kg of bodyweight, which for me is like 15000mg of C3G.[/quote]

Keep in mind that most studies on C3G don’t use what Biotest uses and don’t have a good delivery system in place. (We know this because Tim Patterson owns all of the C3G Biotest uses on the planet.) Try it with the new dosing recommendations and we think you’ll be just as pleased (and save some dough.)

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:

[quote]PB Andy wrote:
So 600mg a day instead of 1200mg. Is 600mg enough, even with the increased bio-availability of C3G? The benefits in the studies are using something like 150mg/kg of bodyweight, which for me is like 15000mg of C3G.[/quote]

Keep in mind that most studies on C3G don’t use what Biotest uses and don’t have a good delivery system in place. (We know this because Tim Patterson owns all of the C3G Biotest uses on the planet.) Try it with the new dosing recommendations and we think you’ll be just as pleased (and save some dough.) [/quote]
OK that’s basically what I was thinking in terms of the delivery system, nice to hear it from you guys though.

Im planning on buying a few bottles and wanted to know if there is any difference in dosing for women? I wanted to see how my wife would react on it as well as myself.

[quote]Darkangel wrote:
Im planning on buying a few bottles and wanted to know if there is any difference in dosing for women? I wanted to see how my wife would react on it as well as myself.[/quote]

Nope, same dosing for females.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:

[quote]Darkangel wrote:
Im planning on buying a few bottles and wanted to know if there is any difference in dosing for women? I wanted to see how my wife would react on it as well as myself.[/quote]

Nope, same dosing for females. [/quote]

Thanks for the response Chris

Ok 4 bottles ordered… So by the end of the week we will start to see what Indigo-3G is all about.

Keep us posted please!

[quote]Bullyson wrote:
Keep us posted please![/quote]

Started a Training Log in the Forum about it today.

Dear Chris: if you would, please specifically delineate the problem with Indigo-3G and red wine. At my household on Friday

it’s steak night. Typically grill a 24 oz. ribeye that my wife and I split (more or less–your’s truly usually gets the lion’s share). Also have a small baked
Potato with real butter, of course, and a huge salad with oil and vinegar. Nothing goes better with this than a couple of glasses of a fine Cabernet.

My Friday workout is usually around 2:30p. I will have taken my Indigo-3G + will have a peri workout carb/protein drink. Why would a couple of glasses
Of Cabernet be a problem? I’m assuming it’s not a liver CYP450 enzyme problem, but does the wine negate the effects of Indigo-3G? Thnx.

BTW, can’t wait to get my Micro-PA!

Berries and their extracts contain quercetin and other compounds (anthocyanins and anthocyanidins) that may inhibit or diminish the effects of C3G. Red wine is pretty high in quercetin. A glass or two on Friday night is probably fine if kept a few hours away from your Indigo-3G dose.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.