Biotest

Indigo 3G / Plazma / Micro PA / MAG-10

I just purchased a bottle of Plazma because I’m so happy with Indigo 3G and MPA and I’m hearing these three together have synergistic effects. I also take MAG-10 post workout.

My question is on how to take them all. Here’s what I’m doing now.

On lift days I take Indigo 3G about 2 hour prior to lift.
Half an hour later I take Micro PA.
One hour later I lift.
One hour Post workout I take MAG-10.

Now that I’m adding Plazma where do I fit it in? I’m guessing it should be as follows.

On lift days I take Indigo 3G about 2 hour prior to lift.
Half an hour later I take Micro PA.
One hour later I lift. During the workout take one dose of Plazma (My lifts are only an hour to 1.5 hours long)
One hour Post workout I take MAG-10.

Is pre-loading really that important? Would it be okay to preload with half a dose and then take 1.5 doses of Plazma during the workout?

1. See labels directions on each product. You can views these in the store if you don’t have them all in front of you.

2. To elaborate, take Micro-PA one hour before training. Take Indigo-3G about 30 minutes before your pre-load serving of Plazma. That pre-load serving of Plazma should be consumed about 15 minutes before training. 1-2 more servings of Plazma should be consumed during the workout. Post-workout have the Mag-10. Seems elaborate, but it’s easy to get used to.

3. Yes, the pre-load serving of Plazma is the most important.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:

1. See labels directions on each product. You can views these in the store if you don’t have them all in front of you.

2. To elaborate, take Micro-PA one hour before training. Take Indigo-3G about 30 minutes before your pre-load serving of Plazma. That pre-load serving of Plazma should be consumed about 15 minutes before training. 1-2 more servings of Plazma should be consumed during the workout. Post-workout have the MAG-10. Seems elaborate, but it’s easy to get used to.

3. Yes, the pre-load serving of Plazma is the most important.

[/quote]

hi Chris…apologies in advance as I may come off as obtuse but I just want to get this right.

If I lift at 8pm:

7pm: Take Micro-PA

7:15pm, Take my Indigo-3G

7:45pm, I take my first does of Plazma

8pm: LIFT

During Lift I finish off my additional doses of Plazma

One hour after workout: Take MAG-10.

Correct?

Yes, that looks spot on.

And don’t panic if timing is off a little. Stick to about those times and you’ll maximize the effects.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
Yes, that looks spot on.

And don’t panic if timing is off a little. Stick to about those times and you’ll maximize the effects. [/quote]

thank you!

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.