Biotest

Indigo-3G, Plazma, MAG-10 and Food Protocol

Hi Chris S.,
I’m a T-Nation member since 2 years and I’ve been on Anaconda 2nd generation and MAG-10 protocol. Right now I’m on Plazma, MAG-10 and I recently start Indigo-3G. I’d like to have your opinion on my Protocol

Trainning day 300g pro, 330g carbs, 65 g Fat
5:15 Alpha GPC on performance day
6:00 Creatine Malate, Indigo-3G 6 caps, 1/2 or 1 Finibar
6:15 1 Plazma dose
6:40 to 7:30 1 or 2 Plazma dose trainning
8:00 MAG-10
9:15 MAG-10, nuts 30 g
11:30 ~ 240 g of horse, chicken or beef
To 2 cups of white rice
12:15 Maple syrup and vegetables
15:30 MAG-10, 1/2 finibar
18:30 Indigo-3G 6 caps
19:00 ~ 240 g of fish, beef, chicken or horse
1 cup of brown rice or potato
Vegetables
9:00 MAG-10, nuts 30 g (occasionnally)

Off day 230 g pro, 200g carbs, 90g Fat
9:00 4 eggs + 6 eggs white
Coconut oil 1/2 tblspoon, 1/2 avocado
Vegetables
11:00 MAG-10, nuts 30 g
12:30 Indigo-3G 6 caps
13:00 ~ 240 g of horse, chicken or beef
1 cup of brown rice
vegetables
16:30 MAG-10, 1 Finibar
18:30. Indigo-3G 6 caps
19:00 ~ 240 g of fish, beef, chicken or horse
1 cup of white rice or potato
Raw honey
Vegetables. (Sushi on saturday)
23::00 MAG-10, nuts 30 g

I’m 35 years old
5’ 4’’ 180 lbs and ~15-18% fat
15 years of trainning experience(5 times/week)
Last two years Program: IBB, Many CT system as different layer
System, 6 week to superhero, cluster, wave, HDL, heavy single
And density work, and a couple of months of mountain dog and
and a mix of J. Meadows and C.Thibaudeau which I’ve named Meadows.

Question:
1-On trainning day, I’m wondering if my postworkout meal is too far
from my Indigo-3G intake?
2-On off day, should I start with Indigo-3G in the morning and carbs at breakfast?
(I’m on full dose since 2 weeks)
3- Once I’ll be on the maintenace dosage should I keep the same protocol?
4- Any other advice that can fine tune my supplements intake will be appreciate. Thanks

Last thing, this tuesday I’ve done a back day and wednesday safety squat.
On wednesday I took 3 doses of Plazma for the first time and I was
unbelievably pumped, shoulder, chest, back and arm (0.5 inch more)
My muscles just wanted to tear my shirt all day that was crazy
Thurdays I did an arm day and I was also fully pumped all day long with 3 doses of Plazma.
This is realy true NO Hype!!!
I’m curious to understand what realy happens to me on those days
cause friday it wasn’t as pronouced as it was 2 days ago. I ideally want to
reproduce this effect every day if I could!!!

Sorry for the red letter I don’t know how to remove that.

That’s my first post.

1. First, most people on <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/indigo-3g"target=“new”>Indigo-3G can easily get 300g of carbs or more every day, even off day. Workout nutrition like Plazma counts as part of that intake of course. You may want to bump up off day carbs to at least 300g.

2. You need to take your Indigo-3G according to label directions, 30 minutes before taking workout supplements or having a meal. Looks like you’re eating a Finibar at the same time, which isn’t “take on empty stomach.”

3. Each dose of Indigo is “in you” and doing its thing for at least 6 hours, so you’re “covered” for 6 hours after a serving.

4. I would personally not use syrup and honey as a carb source, but if it’s working for you, that’s fine. See our article on fructose in the archives.

5. You can have carbs at every meal when on Indigo. Most people can handle carbs much better even when on maintenance dose, so if you want to gain muscle, don’t shy away from clean carbs. Here’s other carb choices: <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/strength-training-topics/1617"target=“new”>Indigo-3G Carb Guide

6. I think you’ll achieve the shirt-busting pumps every training day if you bump up off-day carb intake.

Thanks that’s going to be helpfull. My protocol was based on reactive pump program diet that’s why I’ve started to add maple syrup and honey. I read about fructose in the archive and I understand now why I got more fat belly since I added these fructose carbs source.

1. When it’s the best time to eat low fructose fruits with Indigo?
  2. What is the best clue to find my sweet spot with carbs?
  3. I’ll take my Indigo-3G dosage earlier from my FINiBAR, I’ll remove fructose carbs from my diet and I’ll bump up my clean carbs source on off day. Should I changed other things or it’s going to fine like that?

1. Mornings are generally best for fructose foods, to replenish liver glycogen. Doesn’t take much as the fructose article gets into.

2. If you add fat, back down carbs. As long as you’re not adding body fat, continue to increase them.

3. Looks like a solid plan!

I’ll keep you up to date with any other surprising powerfull effect of that combo. Now I know that I’m on the right road and I’m ready to push myself up to an other level of performance.

Thanks for your answer and to all the T-Nation Team, espescially you and CT.