Biotest

Indigo-3G, Plazma, and HBCD?

I recently ordered an Indigo-3G/Plazma/MAG-10 protocol and plan on using it as soon as I reach 10% bodyfat (2-4 more weeks). I have not had any appreciable amounts of carbs in the past 2-3 months (only from green vegetables) and hope to have a new-found insulin sensitivity from both the carb hiatus and using Indigo-3G (was 20% bodyfat before this cut). However, I have a bottle of Highly-Branched Cyclic Dextrin lying around and would definitely not want it to go to waste.

I was planning on taking Indigo-3G 30 minutes before my workouts, 1 serving of Plazma 15 minutes before, and 25 grams of carbs from the HBCD and .5 serving of Plazma during my workout. After, I would take 1.5 servings of MAG-10, for a total of around 100 grams of carbs in the peri-workout nutritional window. I plan on evaluating any physique changes in the first two weeks, where I would then slowly add carbs/calories in depending on how I am progressing.

If anyone thinks my plan is flawed or has a better idea of how to run this, please let me know. I would be around 170-173 pounds at 5’ 11" when I start this protocol, which is why my dosing of Plazma/MAG-10 falls on the lower end. (Currently 179 pounds). Thank you.

First of all, congrats on the fat loss. Sounds like you saw some great results so far.

Now the not-so-good news:

[quote]jloto60 wrote:
25 grams of carbs from the HBCD and .5 serving of Plazma during my workout.[/quote]
I get that you have a stash of HBCD, but if Plazma worked better with more carbs, it would’ve had more carbs. Adding more carbs to it just isn’t necessary.

The Plazma formula was already tweaked, fine-tuned, and optimized. Everything from the carb sources to the protein:carb ratio is where it needs to be, and Tim Patterson specifically designed it to be potent and effective.

Even trying to mix the Mag-10 with the HBCD can cause issues and impair effectiveness. That was discussed in this thread last year:

Any chance you can just give/sell the stuff to a training partner or someone?

Absolute worst case scenario, I’d probably use the straight HBCD around workouts until it runs out (a couple weeks I’m guessing?) and then switch to Plazma, and note the difference in recovery, DOMS, and performance.