Biotest

Indigo-3G Once or Twice Per Day

Hi Chris,

So I am confused by what I am reading in the What to Expect for Indigo and what I read in another forum. Am I wanted to take the dose twice on training days (once 30 min prior to training and again 30 min prior to dinner)? Then just once on non-training days 30 min prior to dinner? I thought I read that I only need to consume 1 dose per day. Then in the what to expect is says something different. I just want to make sure I am maximizing the effects of the product. Any help would be great.

Double-check the dates of whatever you were reading. That info was most likely from when Indigo-3G was first released a few years ago.

It’s since been reformulated and improved, and the current label lists the most effective dosing. 4-6 caps once a day, either before workout nutrition or before dinner.

Thanks Chris

Hey, I am 6’1 and weigh 175 lbs. I have a very fast metabolism; I struggle to put on weight. Would you recommend Indigo-3G at any time (when I’ll cut)? Or should I stick to Micro-PA only?

Thank you

[quote=“Rica96, post:4, topic:6077”]
I am 6’1 and weigh 175 lbs. I have a very fast metabolism; I struggle to put on weight. Would you recommend Indigo-3G at any time (when I’ll cut)? Or should I stick to Micro-PA only?[/quote]
Micro-PA, and workout nutrition, should be fine.

I usually explain it: Indigo is best when fat loss is the number one priority and building muscle is secondary, Micro-PA is best when building muscle is the number one priority and fat loss is secondary.