Biotest

Indigo-3G on the Way, Interaction?

K, I’ll have my bottles of Indigo-3G in a couple days. I’m fired up because I do well on lots of carbs anyway. 350-375g daily over the last 2.5 months and I am getting stronger/bigger while remaining (slightly) sub 10% bf. Hoping this will help me be even more efficient with the carbs.

Here’s my question (I searched for a bit but couldn’t find specific info and got tired of looking): I will be taking Indigo-3G prior to lifting mid-morning. Am I safe to take 500mg Rez-V in the evening or before bed, or should I bag it entirely? Same question applies for an antioxidant I take which has NAC (200 mg), Green Tea Extract (100 mg), Quercetin and Tumeric (25 mg each) ALA (15 mg) and Rosemary (10mg.

I don’t consider either of these supps earth-shattering, but they have been part of my plan for awhile. I do not want to risk messing with the efficacy of the Indigo-3G. Thank you for any input.

Rez-V in the evening is fine.

We’d suggest ditching the anti-oxidant entirely since it directly contains something that will interfere with Indigo-3G (quercetin).

I appreciate the prompt response Chris, thank you. Cool I will ditch the antioxidant. While I’ve got this thread front and center I would like to bounce some ingredients off of you from my normal pre-lift supplement and a digestive enzyme that I take with each meal. I’m most concerned with the pre-lift supp because it will occur 30 mins after I take the Indigo-3G (at least in my current plan). I couldn’t find specific info on most of these ingredients, so hopefully this thread will help someone else who is searching for the same info down the road. Thanks again.

pre-lift (so 30 mins after Indigo-3G):

Vitamin C
Niacin
Beta-Alanine
Rhodiola rosea
American Ginseng
Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate
Betaine HCL
L-Tyrosine
L-Citrulline
L-Histidine HCL
Glycine
L-Alanine
L-Ornithine HCL
HMB

Digestive Enzymes (with meals throughout the day but at least 2 hours from Indigo-3G ingestion):

Pepsin
Pancreatin
Mycozyne
Papain

Quercetin and other compounds (anthocyanins and anthocyanidins) can either inhibit or diminish the effects of Indigo-3G. You’ll have to check those ingredients yourself. And honestly, that pre-workout looks like a garbage kitchen sink supplement with several ingredients proven to be worthless 10 years ago. Seems like a waste.

I may have been unclear. I only needed info on those ingredients as they relate to Indigo-3G (read: will they inhibit/diminish Indigo-3G effects). So it is just the anthocyanins and anthocyanidins that I need to worry about? (If so, that answers my question) Thanks again for your time.

If none of those things are quercetin, anthocyanins or anthocyanidins, then they’re fine. You’ll just have to check and see if any of those other non-Biotest supplements fall into those categories.

Excellent. That I can do. Thanks for your attention, I appreciate it.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.