Biotest

Indigo-3G, My Experience So Far

I’ve been using Indigo-3G, Plazma, and MAG-10 for just over two months now. And I’m very pleased with the results. My training the past 6 months or so has taken a detour due to a torn QL muscle in my lower back. I posted about this in the injuries and rehab forum.

At the time I was under the impression that it was just a bad strain, but further investigation showed that the muscle was actually torn. I was given the option of repairing the muscle with an expensive and seemingly unnecessary surgery, and declined in order to let it heal on its own. That dropped squats and deads from my routine for a while, and I’ve not yet begun to really work them back in. My physique and overall strength has really suffered for it.

Those two exercises were my money lifts as far as adding mass and strength were concerned. So without them in my rotation, I’ve been lifting and using the supps mentioned above.

In the two months I’ve been using these supps and on diminished workouts, I’ve gotten significantly leaner and even gained a few pounds. I started at a puffy 185 or so, near the fattest I’ve ever been in my life. Today I weighed in at a significantly leaner 190. After just a few weeks, my wife commented on how good my arms and abs were looking. Today she noted that the legs on my jeans are getting tighter as well, even with diminished leg work.

Summary, haven’t been training like I want to due to injury. With Indigo-3G, Plazma, and MAG-10, still making gains. Good stuff.

Thanks for the report, Rah-Knee!