Biotest

Indigo-3G, Long-Term Lower Dose?

Hi Chris,

Quick question regarding Indigo and dosing. I bought the Plazma package when it was first released but due to a shoulder issue I had to wait to start using it. So about 3 weeks ago I started using Indigo. I have been doing 8 caps a day because my gym schedule has been so jacked up. I get two or three days in at the most. I didn’t want to overload on carbs not being able to get to the gym routinely.

My question is will 8 caps over the long term (say 4 months) have the same affect as the 2 months at 12. My gym schedule will be back on track around the august-september time frame. So at that point should I do the full 2 months?

Thanks

Eight capsules a day is still a big dose of <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/indigo-3g"target=“new”>Indigo-3G, so your clean carb intake can still be higher than normal. But yes, we believe 8 capsules per day over a longer stretch like 4 months will still give you the effects you’re looking for such as nutrient repartitioning, repairing fat cell metabolism, and optimizing nutrient uptake mechanisms.

Once your training schedule is back to normal, you probably won’t need the full 12 capsules per day for 8 weeks as we normally recommend for the full dose-cycle. What I’d personally do is 3-4 weeks, then hit 6 capsules per day from then on.

Cool thanks for the info. I am impressed with Indigo so far. Even though my gym time has been hit and miss I have made sure to hit 300g of carbs everyday for the past 3 weeks and have not gained any fat. This is good stuff!!!

Good to hear. 300g is a good starting place for Indigo-3G users. Many can work up to double that. Something to try once your schedule is back to normal.

Keep us posted!