Biotest

Indigo-3G + I.F

So I am currently on an intermittent fast, but I am thinking about going on Indigo-3G. But I was wondering how effective it would be while being on I.F. I also should point out I am a full time student in the day, train in the afternoons around 2 p.m. Then I work 3rd shift in a factory. I also am probably over 30% bodyfat, and I lift like a crazy mofo 6 days a week. You guys could actually follow my blog, I’m doing a body transformation journey from fit to fat, to bodybuilding stage.

Just seeing everyones opinion on my current situation.

<a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/indigo-3g"target=“new”>Indigo-3G is a nutrient repartitioning agent. This essentially puts food to work for you, making your body preferentially use carbs for example to fuel muscle gain and gym performance instead of preferentially storing them as excess body fat.

Any diet plan that restricts nutrients for a big part of the day – or in the time surrounding the workout – will not be optimal. Basically, you’d be taking an expensive nutrient repartitioning agent (Indigo-3G) then not giving it the nutrients it needs to do its job.

Since Indigo-3G can fix the fat cell, it allows the user to eat normally; no need for oddball or hyper-restrictive diets. If you can get the results you want and still enjoy food, why not do it? Better to “cure” the dysfunctional nutrient uptake mechanisms and “sick” fat cells than to band-aid them temporarily. We’ve had several very overweight Indigo-3G users lose over 100 pounds of fat, all while eating fairly normally and never missing a meal.

Now, once someone has gone from full dose Indigo-3G (two servings of six capsules per day) to a single maintenance dose, then it’s okay to experiment with something like I.F. or a Pulse Feast style of plan because you can have your Indigo-3G before the feeding period begins. But those aren’t optimal for a new Indigo-3G user, who should use it for at least 8 weeks at full dosage.

I dont know why it was changed to IF I dont do that. I eat about 5 meals a day with very very low carbs.

So as a general consensus. if I am eating 30g of carbs or less, but alot of protein and dietary fats. How should I increase my carbs with every thing mentioned above. Also eating at work isnt a problem. My bosses are cool with me taking 5 minutes to go heat up and eat real quick then go back to work, so thats not an issue.

Chris can tell you better than I can, but I’d add some good carbs. For example, add sweet potatoes, regular pot., rice, and perhaps some oatmeal as good carb sources, and of course most any vegetable. Plus if you can add Plazma or Anaconda to your routine, that helps a lot!

Oh, obviously cut out all sugars and I’d stay away from fruit for now while you are dieting down, stay away from bread and pastas also or any processed carb sources- I.e. cereals crackers etc…

We have some general guidelines for carb selection for those using Indigo-3G.

1. A good portion of your carb intake should fall around your workouts. Plazma and FINiBARs are perfect.

2. Most Indigo-3G users have had great success getting at least 300 grams of carbs per day, with workout nutrition supplements being counted as part of that number. Many former low-carbers, having had their underlying issues fixed with Indigo-3G, can even go higher than that. Just experiment and find that sweet spot of carb intake.

3. Solid food carb choices include:

Rice and rice products: plain rice cakes, no-sugar puffed rice cereal, hot rice cereal such as Rice 'n Shine, pastas made from 100% rice

Starchy vegetables such as potatoes (white, red-skinned, or sweet)

Quinoa, buckwheat, and oatmeal if you tolerate it well

Fruit (a piece per day, limited to breakfast)

Carb intake should be spread fairly evenly over the day, but pre and during workouts will be the highest intake period. You can adjust your other macros as needed.

If you decide to use Indigo-3G, you’ll have the opportunity to start a log here on TNation and from there we can help you adjust your meals and choose the right carbs to fit your needs.

Well I got some good news. I just now put in an order for Indigo-3G. I will give it a legit 5 month run.

Also it is my first Biotest Supplement ever. I wish I had alot of money I would so buy a shit ton of more stuff lol.

[quote]BigMike123 wrote:
Well I got some good news. I just now put in an order for Indigo3g. I will give it a legit 5 month run.[/quote]

Awesome! Be sure to get an Indigo-3G log going where coaches and Indigo vets can see what you’re doing and offer advice.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:

[quote]BigMike123 wrote:
Well I got some good news. I just now put in an order for Indigo3g. I will give it a legit 5 month run.[/quote]

Awesome! Be sure to get an Indigo-3G log going where coaches and Indigo vets can see what you’re doing and offer advice. [/quote]

Will do my friend. I am very excited to get started.

If you’re using a protein supplement that’s not Biotest I would definitely recommend Metabolic Drive. No kidding, it’s the best tasting I’ve tried and I’ve tried them all. It’s also thicker than everyone I’ve tried.