Biotest

Indigo-3G for 5AM Workout?

I’m going to start taking Indigo-3G. I’ve read where you are supposed to take it before your workout or before dinner. I usually workout at 5 am and was wondering if that is too early to take it, or when the best time to take it would be?

There’s no real reason to use it pre-workout if you are training without a meal or workout nutrition such as Plazma. Are you lifting fasted? If so, 1) don’t do that. 2) If the optimal timing just doesn’t work for you, just have a serving before your biggest, carbiest meal of the day.

No I’m not lifting fasted, I usually have some egg whites before, but thats about it. Thanks for the help!

[quote]efallin1 wrote:
No I’m not lifting fasted, I usually have some egg whites before, but thats about it. Thanks for the help![/quote]

Good article you may want to read: http://www.t-nation.com/supplements/what-you-dont-know-about-workout-supplementation

Thank you for the info, that makes a lot of sense and I had no idea about some of that. I’m obviously pretty new to being serious about working out and lifting so any information helps a ton.