Biotest

Indigo-3G, FINiBAR, Plazma (Anaconda) Timing

Just want to make sure I’m timing this correctly because the Plazma diet schedule doesn’t have Indigo on it.

Morning workout:
6am Indigo
6:30 FINiBAR (I know it says MAG-10 also, but I’m used to taking MAG-10 by itself so it’s not iterfered with anything else)
7:15 Plazma (Anaconda) pre-load
7:30 Workout Plazma (Anaconda)

If you order the Plazma Reactive Pump Stack, do you get John Meadows program? or is that another stack?

[quote]fnf wrote:
Just want to make sure I’m timing this correctly because the Plazma diet schedule doesn’t have Indigo on it.

Morning workout:
6am Indigo
6:30 FINiBAR (I know it says MAG-10 also, but I’m used to taking MAG-10 by itself so it’s not iterfered with anything else)

If you order the Plazma Reactive Pump Stack, do you get John Meadows program? or is that another stack?
[/quote]

Its perfectly fine to have the MAG-10 and Finibar together if you want but if you prefer to keep it out that’s fine also. And given how soon after waking you’re training its probably better to just have the pre-load of Plazma with your first dose of Indigo 15min before training. Again, CS will have the official word but i’m just giving you something to think about.

This would allow you to have the MAG-10 pulse with the Finibar After training to take advantage of the 6hr window that’s key post-training.

And thanks to Tim Patterson every registered T-Nation member now has access to the Reactive Pump Program even if you don’t purchase the stacks. You can just go to one of the logs in the reactive pump section and click on the training and diet links to view everything.

As Eazy said, MAG-10 and Finibar do not interfere with one another. You can have them at the same time if you’d like, as our coaches often do.

Many take their first dose of <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/indigo-3g"target=“new”>Indigo-3G with <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/plazma"target=“new”>Plazma. (I do this myself most days.) Tim Patterson himself says this is an effective method of usage, so keep that option in mind. Your plan looks good though. One serving of Indigo-3G is “in the blood” at least 6 hours, so no worries.

Edit: Almost forgot, here’s the (now free) Reactive Pump page. Just click on the link at the bottom of the page and it’ll start a log for you that contains the program when you click on each section: http://www.t-nation.com/store/articles/reactive-pump-program

[quote]Eazy wrote:

[quote]fnf wrote:

Morning workout:
6am Indigo

[/quote]

And thanks to Tim Patterson every registered T-Nation member now has access to the Reactive Pump Program even if you don’t purchase the stacks. You can just go to one of the logs in the reactive pump section and click on the training and diet links to view everything.

[/quote]

Thanks for the advice.