Biotest

Indigo-3G Dosing

Apologies in advance for all the questions, just wanting to make sure I make this as efficient as possible.

Up until I ordered Indigo-3G I had been carb cycling, now that I have received my order I will be adding in carbs everyday.

I’ve spent the time calculating my macros for my goals and have it set, I know Indigo-3G does its thing for 6 hours after you take it.

My question is will it be more efficient to have carbs in all 6 of my meals and take 3 Indigo-3G pills in the morning and then take another 3 later in the afternoon to ensure I get the whole days dose doing what it does.

Or would it be better to re-calculate and drop my carbs in the earlier meals and up them in my later meals after my workout (workouts usually around 1pm) and just do the one dose a day.

Thanks in advance.

Time your Indigo-3G before workout nutrition ideally (Plazma, Surge Workout Fuel etc.) Generally, it’s best not to split the dosage. And you can take up to 6 capsules twice per day if you’d like.

That’s what I assumed, just wanted to make sure.

Thanks as always, Chris.

sort of similar question for you Chris,

If i were to eat a small pre-workout snack like a Finibar about an hour or hour and a half before my workout during which i would be drinking SWF or Plazma, do i take Indigo before the Finibar or before starting the SWF or Plazma? thanks alot!

[quote]WaterlooWarrior wrote:
sort of similar question for you Chris,

If i were to eat a small pre-workout snack like a Finibar about an hour or hour and a half before my workout during which i would be drinking SWF or Plazma, do i take Indigo before the Finibar or before starting the SWF or Plazma? thanks alot![/quote]

That’s a good question. Since Indigo-3G is “doing its thing” as we say for at least 6 hours, then my personal preference is to have it pre-Finibar.

For example, I’m a mid-morning lifter, so I’ll often take Indigo-3G pre-breakfast (which is often a Finibar or something carby) knowing that I’m “covered” a couple of hours later when I have my pre-load serving of Plazma. In fact, Indigo will have most people covered for pre-workout meal, workout nutrition and even post-workout meal.

hey thanks for the info chris, ive got another quick question for you actually,

on non-workout days it says to take I3G before dinner, im assuming because its typically the largest meal, but if you say its working for roughly 6 hours, why not take it earlier in the day and have it in you for say a late lunch and dinner? thanks!

[quote]WaterlooWarrior wrote:
hey thanks for the info chris, ive got another quick question for you actually,

on non-workout days it says to take I3G before dinner, im assuming because its typically the largest meal, but if you say its working for roughly 6 hours, why not take it earlier in the day and have it in you for say a late lunch and dinner? thanks![/quote]

You could do that. No problem. Now, this is just theoretical, but Tim Patterson (head honcho of Biotest) thinks there may be some extra benefit to have Indigo-3G “in you” during sleep. The Indigo plus your body going into natural recuperation and regeneration mode may have a 1+1=3 benefit. It may be worth playing around with just to see how it affects you.

thanks again for the response Chris, if fact i have one more question for you,

i bought a 30 day supply of I3G in order to finish up this cut ive been on for a few months and help me get that final boost I need. I was planning on starting I3G and stepping my training and conditioning up with the help of the extra carbs and calories i will be getting BUT my body has kind of told me i need to take a deload week unfortunately due to some nagging aches and pains. i was just wondering your thoughts on the situation, do you think i should start taking I3G during this deload where i wont be working out very hard or wait until next week in order to get the most out of the limited supply i have? might not be a huge difference in the end but i just want to use the limited amount i have the best i can. Thanks alot for the help so far Chris!

I’d suggest starting now. After all, Indigo-3G has positive effects in people that don’t train at all, so starting during a deload is fine.