Biotest

Indigo-3G Dosing Schedule?

I can only afford 1 bottle of Indigo-3G/month and was wondering on what would be a more efficacious dosing schedule.

I was thinking either 3 capsules/ day or 4 capsules 5x / week. I’m between 11-13% bodyfat right now and have ran 3-4 months of 6 capsules/ day in the past if that influences the schedule at all.

I was also wondering if it’s okay to take ~3 hours after EGCG/naringin/hesperidin as they all possess antioxidant properties. Any advice is helpful. Thanks

The label suggest 4-6 caps a day, so I’d go with the 4 cap option. Even if it’s “only” 5 days a week, you’re still getting an effective dose. Ideally, I’d make the two days you’re not taking it non-training days so you can optimize the benefits of workout nutrition.

Should be fine. I believe the formula was tweaked to be absorbed more efficiently, so that type of timing isn’t an issue. Taking Indigo-3G at the same time, like in the same mouthful, as strong antioxidants may lessen its effects, but that’s not what you’re doing at all.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.