Biotest

Indigo 3G Dosing Question

Hey guys,

CT’s, 1st time user protocol suggests we take 4 caps 3 times per day. How long should a beginner on Indigo follow that protocol? 2 weeks? Then drop down to 1 serving per day?

thanks.

I don’t know actually which article this is from; if it’s from a very recent article by Christian, then I would take that a little differently than if it’s from an older article. If from an older article, I’d just substitute with the current label advice.

I think an important thing which often doesn’t get across with Indigo-3G is that the exact dosing method is not crucial at all. We always want to optimize both results and cost to use, so recommendations have changed as yet further experience has been gained.

But for example before there ever was a settled dosing protocol at all, when this was being developed, what was absolutely clear was that at least the 4 capsule minimum dosing was needed, and gave really effective results. That was true no matter when the 4 capsules were taken, when taken together as opposed to being split across the day. Various approaches gave some further improvement, such as 6 capsules at a time, or 4-6 capsules 2x/day.

In general I would give a 2x/day approach, if choosing to start with that, a month or two according to personal experience and judgment and then try 1x/day.

Very helpful, Thank you for the response. The article was fairly old, 2011, probably when I3G first came out.

[quote]jmaryanski wrote:
Very helpful, Thank you for the response. The article was fairly old, 2011, probably when I3G first came out.[/quote]
When it first came out, I’m pretty sure something like 4 caps 3x/day was the standard recommendation so it makes sense that anything you read from back then suggested that, but Indigo-3G was reformulated and fine-tuned since then. 4-6 a day should now be plenty.

If you want to go two doses a day, one thing some people do is to take it before their carbiest meal on non-training days, and before their carbiest meal and pre-training on days they lift. You can try twice a day for a while and then drop to once a day, Like Bill said, or vice versa (once a day for several weeks and then add an extra dose).

Hi :
I have started with Indigo last week and Iam taking 6 capsules once a day like it said in the bottle and the site but Iam really doubting if is fine this dose . Can you help me ? Thanks a lot

[quote=“Yisel, post:5, topic:5620”]
Iam taking 6 capsules once a day like it said in the bottle and the site but Iam really doubting if is fine this dose[/quote]
If you’re doing exactly what it says on the product’s label and you’re doing exactly what we’ve suggested to do on the forum, what’s there left to doubt?

As long as you’re training properly and actually eating right in addition to the Indigo, you’re fine.

Thanks a lot . I’m doing all right , but now I feel better !! Thanks again !!!