Biotest

Indigo-3G Dosing Question

googlealchemist asks:

I’m about to order my first round of your Indigo-3G product but I’m finding the info on the site confusing as far as dosing. The main page originally says 4 caps 3 x daily, but then another new page says the formula was updated to be more powerful and able to be dosed less frequently at 2x daily but does not specificy how many caps.

It says the new 100mg caps are as powerful as the old 125mg caps, so am I correct in assuming the new current ideal dosing protocol is 6 caps twice a day?

Thanks

@googlealchemist:

You are correct. The formula was upgraded. It’s now two servings of 6 capsules per day, totaling 12 capsules per day. After 8 weeks, you move to a maintenance dose of 6 capsules per day.

You can view the label here: <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/indigo-3g"target=“new”>Indigo-3G Store Page.

Cool thanks. On non training days would that be first thing upon waking empty stomach before breakfast…and then again before supper?

On workout days, before bfast and then an hour before workout? What if workouts are in the AM?

Thanks.

Dosing depends on when you train. Basically, you want to always have 6 capsules before training.

General guideline: Separate dosages of Indigo-3G by at least 6 hours. No need to “overlap” servings sooner than that because one serving is in the blood, working and doing its thing, for 6 hours or more.

If you train in the AM, then take before training, then before dinner for example.

On off days, before lunch and before dinner.

Copy that thanks

One last q, on off days, why wait for before lunch vs getting it in the system right away upon waking up?

[quote]googlealchemist wrote:
Copy that thanks

One last q, on off days, why wait for before lunch vs getting it in the system right away upon waking up?[/quote]

Many believe that the body is already pretty good at handling nutrients, carbs etc. upon waking, so they choose pre-lunch and pre-dinner. Those meals are often larger than breakfast too, and you want Indigo-3G “in you” before a large, carby meal. In the end, this may be spitting hairs as Indigo-3G users have had success either way.

Is this still the recommended dosage ? About to start my indigo journey :grinning: re general guidelines