Biotest

Indigo-3G Dosing: Product Label vs. TC Luoma's Biotest Article

I read an article by TC Luoma on Biotest called How to Eliminate Love Handles, Man Boobs, or Jelly Belly, which states that, to remove love handles, you should take Indigo-3G thirty minutes before each meal.

However, the product label states:

• Take 4-6 capsules once per day on an empty stomach 30 minutes prior to dinner.
  • On workout days, take the dose 30 minutes prior to starting workout supplementation.

What dosing strategy would you recommend I follow, given that I have stubborn love handles that won’t go away?

_Article: https://biotest.t-nation.com/articles/how-to-eliminate-love-handles-man-boobs-or-jelly-belly

The label use is the standard, one-size-fits-all, “we know it works when used like this, so do this” recommendation.

For a specific issue like the article addresses, you can sometimes go “off label” as long as you know what you’re doing and why (that last part is key). For example, the Flameout label suggests taking 4 caps a day, but I’ve sometimes taken 4 caps 3 times a day when I’m injured to maximize the anti-inflammatory properties. Mag-10 suggests 1-3 servings a day between meals or after training. I almost-always have a serving immediately before bed to help recovery.

So if you want to specifically address love handles (presuming they’re actually stubborn fat and not just, like, plain old fat), you can try like the article recommends. I might go 4 caps before each meal, since the suggested serving is actually 4-6 caps. Assess any different results and adjust things as needed.