Biotest

Indigo-3G Dosing Info

I noticed that most of the threads from 2011-12 say to take 4 capsules 3 times per day 60 minutes before training/eating, but the label says 4-6 capsules 1 time per day 30 minutes before training/eating.

Has the protocol been revised? Is there an article that I missed? Thanks.

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/1/d/1d65b_ORIG-Indigo3gLabelUse.jpg

The label reflects the current and most effective dosing plan. I believe the formula was fine-tuned and improved since Indigo-3G first debuted, which is why the 12 caps/day are no longer considered “necessary.”

[quote]Chris Colucci wrote:
The label reflects the current and most effective dosing plan. I believe the formula was fine-tuned and improved since Indigo-3G first debuted, which is why the 12 caps/day are no longer considered “necessary.”[/quote]
Excellent. Thank you very much.

[quote]Chris Colucci wrote:
The label reflects the current and most effective dosing plan. I believe the formula was fine-tuned and improved since Indigo-3G first debuted, which is why the 12 caps/day are no longer considered “necessary.”[/quote]

Right. I believe that the higher dose protocol was not only in the process of being fine-tuned but also geared towards “re-educating” your insulin response to carbs and the signaling cascade which results from eating them. Once “re-educated” so to speak, I believe the maintenance dose is typically the same as the current recommendations.

There are still people who use the old protocol (I am one, when “fun money” funds allow), because I like the all day coverage. It’s not required by any means, I just like to tinker. I would say the dose is really geared by budget lol.