Biotest

Indigo-3G Dose Question

tilla52 asks:

Some days I take 2 servings (12 capsules) of Indigo-3G a day and other days I only take 1 serving (6 capsules). What is my best option, continue with my inconsistent dose or only take 6 a day?

[quote]T NATION wrote:
tilla52 asks:

Some days I take 2 servings (12 capsules) of Indigo-3G a day and other days I only take 1 serving (6 capsules). What is my best option, continue with my inconsistent dose or only take 6 a day?[/quote]

It’s a matter of 1) budget and 2) individual need.

It’s perfectly fine to take two servings of <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/indigo-3g"target=“new”>Indigo-3G per day if that’s within your budget. And many who have really struggled with the issues Indigo-3G repairs (easy fat gain from carbs etc.) often use this dosing strategy for a several weeks or months, then move to single dosing.

That said, you can get great results from a single serving per day. Or, as you do, mix it up. Maybe take two servings on days you train (one before workout nutrition, one before a big meal) and just one serving on the days you don’t train (just before your largest or carbiest meal of the day.)