Biotest

Indigo-3G Dosage

@CT: I saw somewhere, John Meadows perhaps, had a rather interesting dosage split for the full dose regimen. I think it was 4 caps 3x a day (12 total) instead of the recommended 6 caps 2x per day.

This got me thinking, would there be a significant difference between the two dosages. I guess what I’m thinking is:

4 caps in the AM 30 min before first Plazma dose, 4 caps 30 mins before midday meal (about 3 hours later) and 4 caps in the PM 30 min before last meal (carbiest meal)

do you think that could be as effective or should I just stick to as is? My body tends to metabolize meds/supps fairly quickly so I thought this would keep the “sweet stuff” flowing longer or more consistently.

I would appreciate your thoughts. Thanks

John Meadows was referring to the older formula of <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/indigo-3g"target=“new”>Indigo-3G, which he used in the beginning.

Indigo-3G’s formula has been updated, plus we’ve learned that larger servings (2 servings of 6 capsules per day instead of 3 serving of 4) is even more powerful.

One serving of Indigo-3G is “in the blood” for at least 6 hours and gene expression lasts even longer, so you’re well covered. In fact, you would not want to take a serving of Indigo-3G three hours after the previous serving because you’d essentially be “overlapping” doses when the amount of Indigo-3G in your body is already maximized. Not as effective as spreading two serving out: one before training, one before dinner for example.

See label for additional info if needed.

Ahh… Makes perfect sense, didn’t think about the maximization part and possibility of diminishing returns. Thanks a lot!

Hey CS I was wondering if it would be alright to do the 6 caps dosing twice a day with the older Indigo formula? I still have 2 bottles of the older formula and I was gonna use them for my next ‘‘Mass’’ phase

[quote]dlee34 wrote:
Hey CS I was wondering if it would be alright to do the 6 caps dosing twice a day with the older Indigo formula? I still have 2 bottles of the older formula and I was gonna use them for my next ‘‘Mass’’ phase[/quote]

That’s a good question, and Tim Patterson once told me that was perfectly fine. Go for it. Much more convenient dosing too.

Ahh thanks Chris! Makes it much easier

So, why not 6 before breakfast and 6 before dinner?

If it lasts 6 hours, wouldn’t that be more effective?

Thanks.

[quote]Chushin wrote:

Thanks.[/quote]

This is just my own guess but you’re obviously less insulin sensitive the latter part of the day, therefore it would make sense that you would want a product like Indigo to counter that during that time.

Especially with many who train later in the day it kind of sets up for the perfect scenario. That being said, many including myself would have a dose at breakfast(6a.m) then again for training(4p.m) so it was essentially the method you’re asking.

Not to mention those who train in the morning will have their pre-training dose in the morning and then typically have their second dose at dinner towards the end of the day.

[quote]Chushin wrote:

Thanks.[/quote]

That’s fine. I’ve done it myself when training early. Having Indigo-3G pre-workout nutrition is the most important time (assuming someone is using workout nutrition.) For most people, dinner is the biggest meal of the day, sometimes the carbiest too, so that’s also a good time. Many believe that your body handles carbs/nutrients well in the early AM so pre-lunch and pre-dinner may be best for off days, as long as you’re not “overlapping” dosages.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.