Biotest

Indigo 3G Confusion

Hi everyone, new Indigo 3G user here.
I train early in the morning (5am) and am not too sure when should I take my Indigo 3G.
I have noted that in the Reactive Pump program (AM diet) that the Indigo is placed after a MAG-10 pulse and a FINiBAR meal, but in some logs I have read that some people have Indigo prior to their pre workout meal.

When should I place my Indigo 3G to maximize it’s benefits?

I am taking 6caps pre-workout as per the new guidelines.

Another question is, since I am a female and only 5’1.5 (that 0.5 is pretty important… :wink: , should I go for 6 caps of Indigo or should I reduce my Indigo intake?

Are you using workout nutrition, such as <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/plazma"target=“new”>Plazma? Indigo-3G is best used 30 minutes before starting workout supplementation. If you must train very early, take as soon as you wake up. Since the effects last a long time, some do take their Indigo-3G an hour or more pre-training since part of their pre-workout is a Finibar. So they may have Indigo, then 20 mins later a Finibar, then 45-60 mins later their pre-load dose of Plazma. Others just take Indigo, wait about 20 mins, then take their pre-workout Plazma. It works both ways. Do what best fits your schedule.

The dosing guidelines are the same for males and females.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
Are you using workout nutrition, such as <a href="http://www.T-Nation.com/store/products/plazma"target=“new”>Plazma? Indigo-3G is best used 30 minutes before starting workout supplementation. If you must train very early, take as soon as you wake up. Since the effects last a long time, some do take their Indigo-3G an hour or more pre-training since part of their pre-workout is a Finibar. So they may have Indigo, then 20 mins later a Finibar, then 45-60 mins later their pre-load dose of Plazma. Others just take Indigo, wait about 20 mins, then take their pre-workout Plazma. It works both ways. Do what best fits your schedule.

The dosing guidelines are the same for males and females. [/quote]

Hi Chris, yes I am using Plazma.

Currently my periworkout plan is as follows:
Upon waking at 4am: 6 caps Indigo-3G
30 mins later: 1/2 serving of MAG-10, 1/2 Finibar
5am: Sip Plazma on the way to the gym

Does this look good to you?

That looks pretty solid!

Keep us posted!

Great information, thank you!

Im also female and workout very early as well.
I follow the identical protocol, with the exception that I do not take Mag-10 prior to workout.

I take Indigo-3G upon waking
30 Min before workout I start my Plazma dosing -
Then follow my workout with Mag-10.

Is this not correct?

carlakaye, that sounds like a very good plan.

For m,y wife:

Is a daily intake of 1200 calories enough to get the full benefits from Ig3?

[quote]Carhart531 wrote:
For m,y wife:

Is a daily intake of 1200 calories enough to get the full benefits from Ig3?[/quote]

It’s more about getting some carbs in order for Indigo-3G to have something to repartition. Most people find they can eat more overall calories when using Indigo-3G. And most need 200-300g quality carbs per day, but this may depend on her activity level, if she lifts, etc. See my response to the thread you started. And let’s keep the conversation in one place (that thread.)