Biotest

Indigo 3G, Can't Swallow Pills. Help?

Can the capsule be opened and powder mixed with food/drink or will it be deactivated? Or are there alternate forms - e.g. gummies or powder to add to a drink?

[quote]agropes wrote:
Can the capsule be opened and powder mixed with food/drink or will it be deactivated?[/quote]
Some people have cut the caps in half and just taken them that way. I can’t really imagine how you’d get all the contents out without missing any if you tried to empty the caps. It’s not really a powder inside, it’s almost like a gel-like formulation because of the lauroyl macrogol-32 glycerides.

Nope. I’d either try halving the capsules and taking them that way or, sometimes if I have trouble will pills, I find it easier to drink something a little bit more viscous than water, like juice, milk, a shake or something that will help “push” the pills down.

I’m sure you tried this, but I find the pills “sticky” also… so, I just take one at a time and make sure to swish them around my mouth with a full mouth-full of drink for awhile before trying to swallow. The swishing seems to make them more slick and easy to go down. Good luck!!