Biotest

Indigo-3G and Water Pill

I was going to start to take Indigo-3G. Yet, because I got COVID and I had to take Prednisone, as well as Albuterol. My BP has spiked and has stayed relatively high. The doctor gave me a 90 day supply of a water pill (diuretic).

So the question can I take both? Not at the same time, but same day and for a period of days?

The safest bet would be to double-check with your doctor about cyanidin 3-glucoside (the main ingredient in Indigo-3G) and your medications, but there shouldn’t be any interactions or reason why they’d affect one another.

I’m totally not a doctor, but it is a polyphenol extract and has been shown to have some natural antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits and it’s also been shown to help lower blood pressure (Tip: Lower Blood Pressure With This Tasty Treat) so that might not hurt to keep in the mix. Hope you rest and get well quick.

1 Like

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.