Biotest

Indigo-3G and Two-a-Days

I’m going to be using Plazma+Indigo 3G within a month or two and would like to do some planning before I use it. I plan on doing two-a-days (mainly because I have a maximum 1 hour limit before I have to leave the gym in the morning to go to work) and I plan on dosing Plazma twice a day, but what should I do about Indigo 3G?

I have pretty good insulin sensitivity (as far as I know, because I’ve always done moderate carbs + intermittent fasting) and I don’t get super fat/bloated off holiday carb binges so I was wondering for the two-a-days if I could split the dose 3 caps before the first one, and 3 caps before the second one. It’ll total the recommended dosage of 6 caps, but it’ll be split throughout the day.

Or I’m wondering if I could get away with a dosage of 4 caps total. I’m really excited to try this stuff. Thanks in advance!

For best results, use at least 4 capsules of <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/indigo-3g"target=“new”>Indigo-3G per serving. If training twice per day and using Plazma, for optimal results use 4-6 capsules before each workout. (You can take up to 12 capsules per day total, though you may need to for great results.)

If that’s outside your budget, just use 6 capsules before the toughest workout of the day that requires the most work capacity.