Biotest

Indigo-3G and Meal Timing

CS,I’ve recently had to change my workout timing. I was wondering how long AFTER a solid meal is it OK to take Indigo-3G. My situation is on some days I will need to eat a meal, then 2 hrs. Later start my “training countdown”. So, I would have 2.5-3 hrs. between my meal and taking Indigo-3G.

Is this sufficient time to be considered taking Indigo-3G on an “empty” stomach? How much are the effects of Indigo-3G diminished by having food in the stomach (or has there been any pharmacokinetic studies done on Indigo-3G).

Thanks,

Crowbar

[quote]crowbar46 wrote:
CS,I’ve recently had to change my workout timing. I was wondering how long AFTER a solid meal is it OK to take Indigo-3G. My situation is on some days I will need to eat a meal, then 2 hrs. Later start my “training countdown”. So, I would have 2.5-3 hrs. between my meal and taking Indigo-3G.

Is this sufficient time to be considered taking Indigo-3G on an “empty” stomach? How much are the effects of Indigo-3G diminished by having food in the stomach (or has there been any pharmacokinetic studies done on Indigo-3G).

Thanks,

Crowbar[/quote]

The stomach is never truly empty outside of when you first wake up. With that being said, think more in terms of before the meal in terms of timing. So, what you have outlined above is just fine to do, you’re giving a perfect amount of time.

I would just be sure you don’t do something silly like have a meal and then 30min later take Indigo, you get the picture, what you’re doing is fine.

Eazy is correct, and your schedule looks fine. Just take 30 minutes before training or before starting workout supplementation.