Biotest

Indigo 3: Carb Timing

Background:
on training days I have been eating ~100-175g of carbs: all ingested as peri workout nutrition (before, during, after).

Main question:
When I begin my 10 weeks of Indigo, am I continuing to ONLY ingest carbs around my workout/time I take I3G?

OR

Can I increase carb intake throughout the day? I imagine the latter will make it easier for my to get in my planned 300g of carbs daily (training and non training days)

Please advise!

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I just want to make sure I’m going about all this correctly before I dive in.

[quote]MikeMezz wrote:
When I begin my 10 weeks of Indigo, am I continuing to ONLY ingest carbs around my workout/time I take I3G?

OR

Can I increase carb intake throughout the day? I imagine the latter will make it easier for my to get in my planned 300g of carbs daily (training and non training days)[/quote]
The first option will work for now, but a lot of people on Indigo will find that they can gradually increase their overall carb intake as their body becomes more insulin sensitive and they can handle more carbs more betterer.

It’ll depend a bit on your current bodyfat level, your goals, and your training, but generally plan on looking to bump up total daily carbs sometime down the road.

Okay, much thanks.

I’ve lost around 24 #s with my improved diet, lowish carb cycles, and workout plan.

I’m looking to eventually raise my carbs; hoping Indigo will help me utilize them better.

Another quick question:

When using Indigo, can SWF be a good substitute for Plazma? I have 2 bottles of Plazma ready to go, but would like to purchase SWF as an alternative when I am finished.

[quote]MikeMezz wrote:
When using Indigo, can SWF be a good substitute for Plazma?[/quote]
For sure. They have a lot of the same ingredients, so Surge Workout Fuel is definitely a solid choice for budget workout nutrition.

Great! Thank you.