Biotest

Improved Metabolic Drive

Not sure if anything was “officially” mentioned but as i work my way through my latest tub of Metabolic Drive, i have to say i really enjoy whatever the tweak was.

Looks like about a gram more protein per serving, its a lighter(fluffier) powder which is even more easy to mix now. Looks as though maybe the whey concentrate was taken out in favor of just isolate and micellar casein, which may explain why it seems as if its even easier on my stomach now as well.

The slight difference in taste is improved to me also, my hats off to Biotest and Tim Patterson for constantly looking for ways to improve the product and in most cases making things more cost efficient.

Looking forward to checking this out. I’ve relied on Metabolic Drive on a daily basis for the last 10 years, and all through product and container redesigns, I’ve never been let down.

S

[quote]Eazy wrote:
Not sure if anything was “officially” mentioned but as i work my way through my latest tub of Metabolic Drive, i have to say i really enjoy whatever the tweak was.

Looks like about a gram more protein per serving, its a lighter(fluffier) powder which is even more easy to mix now. Looks as though maybe the whey concentrate was taken out in favor of just isolate and micellar casein, which may explain why it seems as if its even easier on my stomach now as well.

The slight difference in taste is improved to me also, my hats off to Biotest and Tim Patterson for constantly looking for ways to improve the product and in most cases making things more cost efficient.

[/quote]

THEY SENT YOU THE LEVEL100 VERSION DIDNT THEY!?!?!

[quote]zraw wrote:

[quote]Eazy wrote:

[/quote]

THEY SENT YOU THE LEVEL100 VERSION DIDNT THEY!?!?![/quote]

Haha! Shhhhh… get your levels up Z :wink:

Well easy which flavor did u get?

I recently ordered four tubs of Metabolic Drive about a month ago. The chocolate was the same as it has been in the past, but the banana had that lighter, fluffier texture that you talk about. And yes, much easier to mix (not like the other was hard to mix anyways)

Best protein powder I have ever had. Ordering another couple of tubs today.

Any idea why the Glucono-Delta-Lactone was taken out of the ingredient list?

Havn’t had vanilla in a while but I also found it to mix even easier and taste even better.
By far my all-time favourite protein powder. In busy times I almost lived on it.
Use it as shake, in oatmeal, for backing, as pudding, in yoghurt, for making ice cream…

[quote]ParagonA wrote:
Havn’t had vanilla in a while but I also found it to mix even easier and taste even better.
By far my all-time favourite protein powder. In busy times I almost lived on it.
Use it as shake, in oatmeal, for backing, as pudding, in yoghurt, for making ice cream…
[/quote]

Definitely a staple product, pretty much all other protein powders wreck my stomach. Grow! has never given me those issues.

By the way its great to see you back active on the forums!

I am currently doing a V-Diet so i can tell i have been drinking a lot of Metabolic Drive :slight_smile:
after 11 days of non stop chocolate flavor use, i have to say that banana and strawberry are much better in taste and also stomach wise.
I wish the 7 bottles i have left were banana / straws, instead :frowning:

I’m glad I’m not the only that noticed the chocolate being fluffier. I wasn’t sure if I was going insane.

Metabolic Drive is the only protein powder I can eat and digest without problem.

I always have the chocolate flavor since I hesitate to order a large tube of something I may not like much…

A month ago was the first time I ever purchased Metabolic Drive. Previously I’ve only bought Surge Recovery and Creatine from here.

I decided to buy after my local Sam’s club decided to stop selling a 5lb bag of M-tech whey for $34.99. The new price was close enough to Metabolic Drive I figured why not get the better quality product.

I’m quite happy. There are never any chunks, even after only a few seconds of shaking. It tastes much better, and I can tell the ingredients are higher quality.

I hope the new version tastes more like the now defuct Metabolic Drive Muscle Growth Formula. In my opinion, there was a distinct difference in taste and texture between the 2 formulas. With the advantage going to the muscle growth version.

[quote]DSQ98 wrote:
I hope the new version tastes more like the now defuct Metabolic Drive Muscle Growth Formula. In my opinion, there was a distinct difference in taste and texture between the 2 formulas. With the advantage going to the muscle growth version. [/quote]

DSQ It’s a little more lighter tasting I would say but nothing like Metabolic Drive Muscle Growth was.That stuff had a flavor all It’s own.I ate the vanilla by the spoon full for real.Man I miss it.

I totally agree. It’s tough going from the Metabolic Drive Muscle Growth to the low carb version. I wish I knew Biotest was going to discontinue it so I could have stocked up first!

After many, many years of taking various brands, and types of protein powder, I find Metabolic Drive has been my constant go to protein.
When I first found T-Nation, I bought some to try and just could not believe the rich taste and how it never upset my stomach. It also made me feel full for several hours and didn’t have the nasty after taste, or the feel of a watered down protein like the other brands left with me.
Great job guys. You really do your homework.

Metabolic Drive muscle growth is what I have been using quite the opposite to me the chocolate felt more thicker than the vanilla and banana but as stated above the new chocolate is lighter so I will try like I did the last time.

I’m not sure if I’ve got the new and improved as I go through it a little slower, but I’d like to add that it’s the only brand that I can add a scoop to a coffee without it getting all clumpy, or just not mixing right. Love a scoop of chocolate and some coconut oil mixed in.