Biotest

I'm In! Firefighter Does the V-Diet

I’ve been lurking for awhile now. I’ve decided it’s time for me to take the next step and join in on the fun! I’ve got my order in and I’m gonna start the V-Diet 3.0 as soon as it gets here. I’m a 34 y/o firefighter who has started to head downhill. My goals are not only to look good naked but also get lean and STRONG!

I’m tired of all the other sites BS PUS#Y !SS promises! I need to be pushed and I can’t wait to get started! So push hard and FAST MFers!!!

Welcome aboard!

Wait, I mean…

Welcome aboard the pain bus, motherf*^%$r!

Hey bud, I’ve just ordered too. I’m going to NY for a week of holiday towards the end of March so I’m starting March 30. Best of luck to you!

Thanks, I’m really gonna need the pushing! I will keep you posted on how it goes. By the way any good tips on making shakes during the day?

[quote]FFDan wrote:
Thanks, I’m really gonna need the pushing! I will keep you posted on how it goes. By the way any good tips on making shakes during the day?[/quote]

Travel blender. 16 bucks or so at Walmart.

Shaker bottle if you have no other choice.

Have fun and be strong, I ave done it and I will do it again someday. For now the results were amazing and life changing! Stick with it, follow the rules, and be STRONG!

FFDan - fyi - I work ems and I have found that making the shakes the night before and having them ready to go works best for me because you never know when those tones are going to drop and I am not going to let that be an excuse to miss a shake and eat crappy. Having the next shake in a cooler bag with me at all times has been a lifesaver on more than one occasion… I know you firefighters have a bit more time but why take that chance?

Well day one is in the books! I did exactly as the program states. I am at the station today and found it really wasnt that difficult. The hardest part was watching the other guys eat. I just left and watched tv in the other room. Workout seemed pretty easy. I think I need to add more weight! I am headed to bed now and ready to go on my NEPA walk in the AM!

Nice man! Congrats on your 1st day

Welcome aboard! I’m in healthcare and our jobs can sometimes present some unforseen challenges with emergencies/hours worked (so you work 24 or 12s)? No excuses. Prepare Everything. I have a week of stuff ready to go ahead of time and at least one meal of pills in my pockets including extra fiber treats.

The next few days may be rough (shakes, nausea, etc.)…but smooth sailing after that. Stay strong!