Biotest

I'm Gonna Take the Plunge

Well, I’ve been running out of time, in 2 weeks I’ll be putting my waivers in the the military to see if i can get back in. And well, I’m not in the shape I need to be in. Anyway, every time I log onto T-Nation I drop by here and think about doing it, then eventually talk myself out of it because I don’t have the money, or whatever else. But, I still don’t quite have the money but once I get paid friday I’m put the order in. I don’t buy my food aroudn the house so I can’t justify it that way, but I do realize that I’ve been spending probably 80 a week eating out.

Anyway, one question for Chris, I posted earlier about doing this with boxing and what not, but I need to work on my cardio in a bad way. Hm, I can’t find the magazine I found it in, but it talked about helping your cardio from intense anaerobic exercise, whats your thoughts on that? I’d find the article but I’m out of time and can’t look through 30 GQs and mens journals for it.

[quote]Tyrant wrote:
Well, I’ve been running out of time, in 2 weeks I’ll be putting my waivers in the the military to see if i can get back in. And well, I’m not in the shape I need to be in. Anyway, every time I log onto T-Nation I drop by here and think about doing it, then eventually talk myself out of it because I don’t have the money, or whatever else. But, I still don’t quite have the money but once I get paid friday I’m put the order in. I don’t buy my food aroudn the house so I can’t justify it that way, but I do realize that I’ve been spending probably 80 a week eating out.

Anyway, one question for Chris, I posted earlier about doing this with boxing and what not, but I need to work on my cardio in a bad way. Hm, I can’t find the magazine I found it in, but it talked about helping your cardio from intense anaerobic exercise, whats your thoughts on that? I’d find the article but I’m out of time and can’t look through 30 GQs and mens journals for it.[/quote]

You are probably thinking of HIIT. But keep this in mind:

1. Losing 20 or more pounds of fat greatly helps your “cardio” and physical performance ability. Imagine all that PT without the 20+ pound anchor tied to your butt.

2. The V-Diet weight training program can be intense and will get you in all kinds of shape, including “functional” shape since it’s a Waterbury program. You don’t have to run to improve your cardio.

awesome, thanks a ton for the quick reply chris.

Well, it took one hell of a mouse click to hit that approve button for just under 700 bucks. Plus I gotta go get some flax seed and fiber. It’ll be worth it december 6th. I’ll probably take measurements and pictures and make a blog for myself on sunday to keep myself posting and on track.

Im not overly overweight, but I’ve been having the hardest time losing this remaining weight. The lowest I’ve been at is 170, and that was after nearly dying and not eating anything for 2 weeks sitting in a naval hospital. So, I’m at 182 now, but I figure cut I should be around 165 which is my goal here. 17lbs I suppose. Anyway, im going to sleep, I start to rant at night…

Good luck bro. I’m looking forward to seeing your progress.

A log is a great idea. It’ll keep you motivated and compliant. Keep us posted!

Good luck def a mental and physical changer.