Biotest

I3G & Cheat Meals

Hey guys, I’ve been thinking about stocking up on Indigo-3G. I’m mainly training for powerlifting at the moment so I’m not necessarily counting calories or anything. My question is in regards to using more I3G than the bottle recommends before cheat meals. Would it benefit me at all to take a serving of I3G before a cheat meal like a whole pizza heavy in carbs, or would that actually increase the nutrient uptake of the shitty stuff i’m eating? Haha, thanks.

<a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/indigo-3g"target=“new”>Indigo-3G can definitely “soften the blow” of a full-blown cheat meat and put more of those calories to work rather than storing all of them as body fat. Just take 6 capsules about 30 minutes before the fun begins. You can take up to 12 capsules of Indigo-3G per day in two divided servings of 6. So you could do a serving before training/workout-nutrition, then another later in the day before a cheat meal.

Hi CS! I am another Indigo user. From the basic carb choice article, I know most of the users experienced a significant lean mass gain without excessive fat gain by dropping wheat based carbs. How about rye? (things such as black rye bread).Waiting for your kindly reply.

[quote]josephinekuan wrote:
Hi CS! I am another Indigo user. From the basic carb choice article, I know most of the users experienced a significant lean mass gain without excessive fat gain by dropping wheat based carbs. How about rye? (things such as black rye bread).Waiting for your kindly reply.[/quote]

My opinion: Most people with fat loss goals would do better dropping all bread and focusing their carb choices on peri-workout nutrition, rice, potato etc.

Thanks, will do that!