Biotest

I Want to Start the V-Diet

okay im 245lbs… i know what your thinking… someone told me to come here and check out the Velocity Diet program… i use to play football and do the conditioning/strength training program they offered before the season started… so i would be able to handle a tough training schedule… its just im 24 now and its been years sense high school and i turned into a couch patatoe, i got interested in body building a few months ago and got inspired to start getting back in shape… enough with my story.

i need 200 grams of protein/daily and 2000 calories/daily… i don’t care about loosing weight… i just wan’t to build muscle i seen that the Metabolic Drive stuff has 15 servings and is around 30 dollars… and was wondering how many of these i would have to buy, i wanted to get the shakes for the whole 4 weeks but if its to expensive to do that… ill buy them every 2 weeks

[quote]scott44 wrote:
okay im 245lbs… i know what your thinking… someone told me to come here and check out the Velocity Diet program… i use to play football and do the conditioning/strength training program they offered before the season started… so i would be able to handle a tough training schedule… its just im 24 now and its been years sense high school and i turned into a couch patatoe, i got interested in body building a few months ago and got inspired to start getting back in shape… enough with my story.

i need 200 grams of protein/daily and 2000 calories/daily… i don’t care about loosing weight… i just wan’t to build muscle i seen that the Metabolic Drive stuff has 15 servings and is around 30 dollars… and was wondering how many of these i would have to buy, i wanted to get the shakes for the whole 4 weeks but if its to expensive to do that… ill buy them every 2 weeks

[/quote]

First, you need to read the Start Here thread very closely:

http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_forum/diet_performance_nutrition_bodybuilding_velocity/velocity_diet_hq

I’m not sure you fully understand the diet based on your post. For one, it’s a fat loss diet… and fat loss is something you claim not to care about.

Second, don’t start the diet without ALL the supplements ready to go. We’ve seen dozens of people get into trouble by not having everything ready at the start. For example, the supplement you need in two weeks could go out of stock.

Again, the Start Here thread will get you on the right track and help you decide whether this diet fits your goals.

At your size, 200g protein and 2000 calories is not going to build muscle.

THe Velocity Diet is a diet. that means people who do it want to lose weight, specifically fat.

So, bump.

All-

I have been going through every thread and forum I can this morning trying to find a V-Diet package/bundle with all the supplements. I see previous posts where people were talking about the package…

Is this still around, and come someone provide a link?

BB

There is no V-Diet package at the moment, but Biotest might be working on one. I have no time frame though.

it says theres 31 servings… i forgot how many oz is a serving… i wanted to get a measuring cup…

i decided to loose 40lbs… right now im taking hydroxycut hardcore so if that don’t work ill try the v-diet if its avaliable

the 200g and 2000 calories was to loose weight i don’t know how much i should use if i just wan’t to build muscle but i was always told that muscle burns fat

if i don’t have the option of doing the deadlifts right now, can i do another weight training program with my V-Diet, i have a weight set that has 100lbs on it

When starting V-Diet do I plug in lbm or total weight.

[quote]seanv wrote:
When starting V-Diet do I plug in lbm or total weight.[/quote]

Seanv: Total weight.

Original poster: Don’t do the V-Diet.

lol…i agree.
x2