Biotest

I Start My V-Diet on 1/2/12

I’ll more adding more info later.
Stats:
43yrs old 6’9" 225lbs 10.4%-11.2% fat percentage based on handheld Omron machine and gut pinch caliper (Accu-Measure). Goal is approximately 20lbs fat loss and have a 5%-6% fat percentage.
Wish me luck!

Wt: 225lbs
Neck: 15 1/4"
Shoulders: 49"
Chest: 42"
Navel waist: 36 3/4"
Hips: 41"
Arm: (l) 15" ® 14 3/4"
Leg: (l) 24" ® 24 1/4"
Calf:(l) 15 1/2 ® 15 1/2

Well to day is the day!

Me too! Good luck :slight_smile:

Rob - follow the program to the letter and stay with it, you’ll be amazed at what happens!

[quote]corstijeir wrote:
Rob - follow the program to the letter and stay with it, you’ll be amazed at what happens![/quote]
Just finished the 1st work out. Much simpler workout than i’m used too. Still have to figure out the proper weight for squats for the 4/5rm. I think I went way too light for the first day.
First time ever doing the Ab Wheel roll out…Boy,that little bastard of a device has it’s own reserved spot in hell doesnt it?
Just finished my afternoon meal and I’m feeling kinda ill and bloaty…I wonder if im having a reaction to the BCAA’s and L-luecine (Never took them together before)…I’m hoping my body gets used to them because I feel crappy. Head feeling buzzy and all explody right now.

I went through and did a practice round of the workouts last week so I could get a feel for them. I am not used to doing such low reps. I was OK on the squats today but only because I had done that practice workout last week. You probably have a better idea of what weight to use next week.

[quote]piscesgirl022077 wrote:
I went through and did a practice round of the workouts last week so I could get a feel for them. I am not used to doing such low reps. I was OK on the squats today but only because I had done that practice workout last week. You probably have a better idea of what weight to use next week. [/quote]
IM used to doing high weight and low reps. I’ve been doing the Critical Bench program so I have a lot of notes on reps and weight that I can refer back too to save time but when ever you switch to a new program there is always a learning curve to deal with.

Hi TR, same thing happened to me for my first workout yesterday, i thought I had the weights figured out, but went a bit too low, but that just prepares us for next week. Good Luck

Did a 5 mile quick walk followed up with 3 sets of 10 lower back lifts on my GHD…

Tough work out. Even with a cup of coffee as an extra pre workout boost. I was definetly feeling the lower calorie intake. But I got it done.
Not seeing any weight loss or change in measurements yet. But, it IS only day 3.

This week has probably been some of the toughest workouts I have ever done. Lack of energy and a stomach full of sweet sweet protein shake has made it really hard to keep up the intensity.

Nepa (slow pace) row for 6 miles.
1/2 hr later started feeling woosy, not getting enough carbs im guessing. So, I broke down and had a slice of bread, butter and a dab of smoked gouda cheese,I know, I know it was bad but I feel so much better now.

Just a little slip in the road, get back on the horse mate! Good Luck today

wow,tough work out…I had to take nearly 100 lbs off my bench press to squeeze out 40 reps!!!
Havent really lost any weight yet, but I may have lost 1/2" off my waist. Hard to say because bloat on the 1st day could have effected the first readings…I’ll know for sure next Monday.

had my HSM beef and pork vegi stir fry at home…Boy,real food feels great!

Also,2 days before weigh in and I still havent lost 1 pound My fat percentage is still around 10.9-11.2%
I definetly feel my strength leaving me and im following the diet 99.9%. I had 1 slip up.
So, either im eating too much or not working out hard enough…I dont feel like im getting enough calories and I definetly am working out with the proper intensity.
Very confused here.

Might I suggest posting your question in the ask Chris section? I haven’t seen him in the logs much but seems to respond there pretty quickly.

I did, but my question doesnt show up on Chris’s page. Not sure why.

[quote]TallRob wrote:
had my HSM beef and pork vegi stir fry at home…Boy,real food feels great!

Also,2 days before weigh in and I still havent lost 1 pound My fat percentage is still around 10.9-11.2%
I definetly feel my strength leaving me and im following the diet 99.9%. I had 1 slip up.
So, either im eating too much or not working out hard enough…I dont feel like im getting enough calories and I definetly am working out with the proper intensity.
Very confused here.[/quote]

If it’s 2 days before weigh in how do you know you haven’t lost any weight?

Just wait the two days and then do your weight and measurements. I get to do it tomorrow. I’m doing my weight and just measuring weekly the 4 areas that I really want to trim down (waist, thighs, etc) tomorrow and weekly thereafter. I will do the thorough measurements after the full 28 days and then again after transition. Hang in there! I’m feeling frustrated too like I’m working so hard and I don’t feel much different except way less energy, yucky guts, and irritable. Not fun. But if it transforms me over the course of 4 weeks + 2 transition weeks so that I eat healthier and look better and am closer to my goal, I gotta stay the course. Maybe this is the test of our determination and commitment. One day, one shake at a time. I feel your frustration thought, definitely.

test