Biotest

I Really Want this V- Diet!

I am 35 years old and I am dying to do a show to see what I can do on stage against others who bang iron… My problem is getting where I need to be to get on stage is my DIET… I do not want to do a show just to say I did a show.

I want to WIN!!! I have tried so many other meal schemes from all sorts of websites and mags but after reading through Gus’transformation, I have been inspired to let nothing get in my way and show my sad before pics and can’t wait to show my after pics… I appreciate any help that can be given and trust me, I will listen and follow and win!!!

Lucian

Good luck!

Hey SWAT! Good for you. And as someone else told me when I started, Welcome to Hell.

I’m on my second week as of Sunday, and it’s gotten easier. Just stick with it long enough to feel better, and you’ll do great.

Go big!

Looks like you have a good amount of muscle under there ready for display! Gus’s transformation thread, including the last week’s water manipulation program we outlined there, should be a good one for you to follow.

Here’s the link for those following along:

http://www.t-nation.com/readPhysClin.do?id=1852678

I am so excited… nervous but excited… I will buck up and stay on this and cannot wait to show my pics at the end!!

[quote]SWAT wrote:
…cannot wait to show my pics at the end!![/quote]

Awww c’mon SWAT! That takes the fun out of it for the rest of us! Take them along the way…and post them! You’ve got an awesome cheering section here. I look forward to everyone’s weigh-in days, especially with pictures. It keeps me focused on well, frankly, not me, for a change.

Hell, I even plastered my fat ass all over the place (sort of as a warning: don’t let this happen to you!) Ha. I just couldn’t imagine succeeding and not having proof of just how far I went to get what I wanted!

Pictures or not–I’ll be watching for updates. :slight_smile:

Alright Kristen, I wont put up a fight with that damn smile you have!! I will keep my pics coming…

SWAT–when do you start?

I am going to order my supps next week and then I will get going as soon as I get them in. I am psyched. I know this is going to be a hard shock on my body but after looking at Gus’ picks it is going to be so worth it…

If you complete the whole thing, which you seem to have a great attitude towards and I have no doubt you can, you’ll look like a new damn man at the end. This is a diet tailored to people that have plenty of muscle and plenty of fat, get rid of the latter and you’ve got one lean buff dude.

[quote]SWAT wrote:
I am 35 years old and I am dying to do a show to see what I can do on stage against others who bang iron… My problem is getting where I need to be to get on stage is my DIET… I do not want to do a show just to say I did a show.

I want to WIN!!! I have tried so many other meal schemes from all sorts of websites and mags but after reading through Gus’transformation, I have been inspired to let nothing get in my way and show my sad before pics and can’t wait to show my after pics… I appreciate any help that can be given and trust me, I will listen and follow and win!!!

Lucian[/quote]

I’ve been a whimp in the kitchen for years SWAT and the taste changes and increased discipline I got from the V-Diet was a key factor in my transformation.
Heck, I still eat clean to this day and straight up enjoy my bodybuilding diet foods.

The V-Diet is an excellent jumpstart into a serious fat-loss plan. Stay Spartan Strict and always keep your goals in plain sight…especially when you are tempted during the 28 days.

Much success to your training goals Lucian!

I am sooo into movies with honor like, Braveheart, Gladiators, and 300!! You just fired me up brotha by saying stay SPARTAN STRICT!! Awesome choice of words and a challenge I will not succomd to…Thanks, my pics will come soon!!!

Good luck Swat! You seem both excited and dedicated, so it should be interesting to see your results.

Hey SWAT, when do you start? Good luck!

SWAT–c’mon…MORE of my big butt is out there for all the world to see…starting to think that you’re chicken! :slight_smile:

Kristen, I love ya girl!!! I will get some pics of my gutt and butt on here sometime this week…And Gus, if you are here, what a pleasure it was to have you post on my thread after you are the reason I decided to try this… I hope to make you proud bro! Is it cool for me to use other supps instead of Biotest?

SWAT! DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT.
(Even my kids call me a bully! :slight_smile:

As far as the non-Biotest supplement question: That’s a big fat NO. Even Mr. Shugart would say that you’re not doing the V-Diet if you start messing with what works!

Read some of the other threads where people are RE-doing their ‘V-Diet.’ Or doing it for the 2nd time…almost all of them confess to bastardizing the diet the first time.

I know that others before me have used Biotest supps with excellent results. So for 28 days, I’m willing to take their word for it. What if I did it my way, got to the end, and failed?

[quote]SWAT wrote:
Kristen, I love ya girl!!! I will get some pics of my gutt and butt on here sometime this week…And Gus, if you are here, what a pleasure it was to have you post on my thread after you are the reason I decided to try this… I hope to make you proud bro! Is it cool for me to use other supps instead of Biotest? [/quote]

No.

I just got finished reading Gus’complete thread during his V-Diet. Wow, what a uplifting story when you think you might not be able to handle this. I wanted to take some more time and talk about my motivation… My original post was short and did not really hit the entire reason of why I am going to rock this diet and finally get on stage like I have been saying for about 5 years now…

When I was 17 years old I joined the United States Army as an Airborne Infantryman. We had to be fit but I was always big… I thought being big but not sloppy was better because of the size issue. I was wrong. There were guys in my unit that I was 20-50 pounds heavier then but they looked so much larger and better with their shirts off then I did.

I was just big with round muscle bellies. After 8 years in the Army I got out and became a cop. I started hitting the weights but my diet was free fast food that we were given while on duty and who does not like FREE anything. Once again, I was big but that was all. Still not impressive with my shirt off.

Well, I started to have my wellness checks and everytime I went in, my blood pressure was off the charts and my Cholesterol was off the charts as well. Of course the doctor said that I would be better off losing about 50 pounds but in my mind, NO WAY…Then I would not be big any longer… What a stupid way of thinking on my part…

I am not currently going through a rough divorce in which I am fighting for my kids due to their mother being bipolar and totally out of control. Needless to say my blood pressure is out of control with that going on also… I have always accepted challenges in my life in the Army and as a Cop and I completed the challenges with honor!!

Yes, I want to compete very badly. Yes, I want to look great with my shrit off… But more then that, I want to live alot longer so that my children have a great life and a daddy that can give that to them and not a daddy hooked up to a dialysis machine because his blood pressure kills his kidneys which I have issues with now also…

I did not want to post all of this but to post on here that I just want to do this and compete would not be honest. I want to live!!! Gus, I have read every type of magazine, every chat and message board, every bodybuilding site, etc… to learn and see what would work for me. I tell you bro, your story should be posted on many more sites other then ours…

I think you could save lives if more people were to see what you did and how far you went in your journey… I am so ready to start this diet and there is nothing that will get in my way with completing it to the fullest and being able to tell my story of the journey… I am ready, I just have to come up with the money to get my supps which is going to be the hardest part but I will figure a way. I will make everyone proud!!!Thanks for the motivation to everyone…

I look forward to following your diet Swat, I know you’ll have success cause you seem extremely motivated!

-Jason