Biotest

I Need to Change - V-Diet Blog Part 2

It’s been a long time since the last time I was here. I’m sure many of you don’t know who I am, so please, refer to this, http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/diet_performance_nutrition_bodybuilding_velocity/i_need_to_change_vdiet_blog

I completed the Velocity Diet back in August 08. I lost 17lbs and 15in total that month. I also went from being a drunken bafoon to being sober. Today, I’m still at it and looking to finish off my weight loss.

Since the last time I did the velocity diet. I have remained just a tad bit above where I was when I finished the diet. I’m 206lbs and my measurements-

• Around the largest part of your belly/love-handle area - 41 inches! - 40inches - 39.5 - 39 in - 38.5 / Round 2 - 39 1/2 inches (yuck)

• Upper leg (thigh) - 29 inches - 27 in - 26 - 26 - 25 / Round 2 - 25 1/2 inches

• Lower leg (calf) - 16.5 inches - 16 - 15.5 - 15.5 - 15 / Round 2 - 16

• Chest: Across nipple line - 42.5 inches - 42inches - 41 - 41 - 41 / Round 2 - 41 inches

• Between belly button and nipple line (upper abs area)- 38 inches - 36 - 35.5 - 34.5 - 34.5 / Round 2 - 36 inches

• Shoulders - 51.5 inches - 51 inches - 49 - 49 - 48 / Round 2 - 50

• Upper arm - 15 inches - 14.5 in - 15.25 (this has always been my right arm)I GAINED .75 - 14.5 - 14.5 / Round 2 - 15inches

• Neck - 16.5 inches - 16 - 16 - 15.75 - 15.5 / Round 2 - 16.5 inches

As you can see, my current measurements are indicated by ROUND 2. I put an inch back onto my waist and neck, 2 inches to my shoulders, and have gained 4lbs since the end of my last diet.

Yesterday was Day 1 and a breeze. Gotta say, it feels like this time around will be easier.

[quote]GoodPunk6 wrote:

I completed the Velocity Diet back in August 08. I lost 17lbs and 15in total that month. I also went from being a drunken bafoon to being sober. Today, I’m still at it and looking to finish off my weight loss.
[/quote]

Great results! And your slippage wasn’t too bad really. Now let’s see you break the plateau and take it to the next level!

Keep us posted.

Welcome back man! I just read your original V-diet post and you had some great results man…Hopefully this will push you through the barrier to size 34’s…Keep us posted, you have any “better” pics this time? I had to take mine with a camera phone, Im still trying to figure out how to upload them to my PC…anyhow have fun and welcome back!

Good to see you are still around, you’ll do fine again.

I had the same problem of reverting back to semi-bad ways after I finished my first run on the diet. Nothing like I was before but I still wasn’t doing what I knew I needed to do to finish off the weight loss. It took me that second time around to get my head on straight and really get in the right mindset.
Even after that it took me a few more months to put it all together and really start to get at it.

There is a whole lot to learn about this whole body transformation thing, hope you are paying attention.

[quote]thaiclinch wrote:
Welcome back man! I just read your original V-diet post and you had some great results man…Hopefully this will push you through the barrier to size 34’s…Keep us posted, you have any “better” pics this time? I had to take mine with a camera phone, Im still trying to figure out how to upload them to my PC…anyhow have fun and welcome back![/quote]

Thanks for the kind words buddy. 34s would be SSSOOOO kickass!!!

Trying to get a hold of a digital camera I can use. Perhaps I’ll have something later tonight.

[quote]Higgins wrote:
Good to see you are still around, you’ll do fine again.

I had the same problem of reverting back to semi-bad ways after I finished my first run on the diet. Nothing like I was before but I still wasn’t doing what I knew I needed to do to finish off the weight loss. It took me that second time around to get my head on straight and really get in the right mindset.
Even after that it took me a few more months to put it all together and really start to get at it.

There is a whole lot to learn about this whole body transformation thing, hope you are paying attention.

[/quote]

Higgins!!! Great to know you’re still around as well. I didn’t think I would be talking to any of the people who were around the first time I did this. You gave me some solid encouragement the first time around. Thanks as always.

My goal is to get to 34s and I’m not stopping until I get there. I may even do this diet again come april or may just to make sure.

Day 1-4 Reflections -

Damn. I thought this would be easier the second time around. Despite the fact that I know what to expect it doesn’t change how brutal the first few days are. I’ve been here before, and I know I can persevere. The will to succeed will carry me through this.