Biotest

I Just Started Yesterday

I usually have a lot of will power but man, why am I hungry so fast? I’m talking about 1 to 1 and 1/2 hours after my shakes. I’m 5’10, 175 lbs and want to get down to at least 9% body fat to show the abs. I’m not overweight by any means but want to get lean. I have always had a hard time getting rid of belly fat and getting into the single digits of body fat.

Hopefully this will resolve that issue and make my dreams come true! Do you think it is a psychological issue? I’m also having a really difficult time drinking shakes all the time and its only my second day. Hopefully this will pass and I and my body/mind will get use to it. Any thoughts or comments will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Scott

[quote]houstonviper1 wrote:
I usually have a lot of will power but man, why am I hungry so fast? I’m talking about 1 to 1 and 1/2 hours after my shakes. I’m 5’10, 175 lbs and want to get down to at least 9% body fat to show the abs. I’m not overweight by any means but want to get lean. I have always had a hard time getting rid of belly fat and getting into the single digits of body fat.

Hopefully this will resolve that issue and make my dreams come true! Do you think it is a psychological issue? I’m also having a really difficult time drinking shakes all the time and its only my second day. Hopefully this will pass and I and my body/mind will get use to it. Any thoughts or comments will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Scott[/quote]

Advice? Yes. Suck it up.

Hee hee ha ha.

What you are likely experiencing is not “hunger”, it’s habit. Your body is very well nourished… every three hours even. Keep that in mind.

But of course you’re having a hard time on day 2. This is dietary REHAB. Dig in. You say you’ve always had a hard time lose that last bit of fat and hitting the single digits. Well, for many people (like me as well) being that ripped isn’t a totally natural state. So it’s a wall you have to tear down. Can’t go around it, gotta go through it.

Cool thing is, if you do it, the dietary habit changes kick around the 21 day point. That’s why I think of the first part of the V-Diet as rehab. So, stick it out and you’ll be glad.

Hey Scott,
do you have any starting pics to post so we can see progress through your diet.

Thanks

good luck! check in on my thread to offer encouragement or to kick ass along the way.

Yes, I will try to get pics up asap. It will hold me more accountable to stick with the program. I’m really excited about the results after the first week.

Good luck to you man, and don’t psych yourself out. You are not hungry, your mouth is just like “what the fuck! why have we not been chewing anything” try eating some ice when you feel hungry. it could be an oral fixation you are very used to eating solid food and chewing and when you dont it seems strange. Just a suggestion.

I started yesterday aswell this is no quick fix easy road but you can stick it out man keep us posted.

If it helps you, keep in mind that i am going through the EXACT steps you are down to the day you’re not flying solo.

Viper I figure it will be a win win. I know I’m going to see it through to the end even though I’m going to be traveling for a long weekend in the middle. I’m sure you are going to do well too. As for a wager perhaps bragging rights for the most % body fat lost?