Biotest

I Just Started This on Sunday

So far, it has been very easy! I have to say, I have been FULL on this diet. I actually wasn’t able to make myself drink the last shake of the day a few of the days. Is that bad? I’m not TRYING to have less than I’m supposed to, I just feel really full.

I haven’t really craved food, although I have learned to have a shake right before I go somewhere that I have to be around food, or before I cook dinner for my kids. That way I’m full and not tempted to snitch a bite.

I have noticed that I start feeling very sluggish around 3 in the afternoon. It’s like my energy just tanks. I added coffee back to my morning as of yesterday, so we’ll see if that helps.

Also, I’m wondering about bm’s…My brother-in-law did the v-diet and had to stop because he became very constipated. I have noticed that my bm habits have changed - I’m just not going as much. Sorry if that’s TMI, but I’d really like to know if that is most people’s experience as well.

Hi Karen,
Congrats on taking the plunge into the V-Diet. I too struggled with the bathroom issues. Another V-Dieter, Lisa, told me to get “Ionic Fizz Magnesium” from Whole Foods. I did 2 scoops 2x a day for the first few days and then 1.5 and so forth. I am down to a scoop at night right before bed, it also seems to be a sleep aid to me.

So you may not want to drive right after you take it! I also took a softener in addition for the first 2 days. It made the difference and took care of the problem. It should not be a reason to quit the V-Diet although I felt like I would have to if I didnt get hings moving!

Also, I’m wondering about bm’s…My brother-in-law did the V-Diet and had to stop because he became very constipated. I have noticed that my bm habits have changed - I’m just not going as much. Sorry if that’s TMI, but I’d really like to know if that is most people’s experience as well.[/quote]

I haven’t had any ill-effects in that department at all. Just depends on the person.

the BM is one of the reasons you can take a Fiber tab. From what I’ve read, that’s more or less what fiber does. As for amounts, if you think about it, makes sense. “Less intake” would account for less in “mass”

I didn’t have that much of a problem.