Biotest

I Can Only Have 2. What to Do

Okay, as with the majority of us in this world, I am on a budget. My wife already hates the fact that I buy any supplements, yet ironically doesn’t seem to mind the results I’ve been getting. Here’s the deal.

Since last October, I’ve been cycling HOT-ROX and been very consistent with Metabolic Drive low carb and Surge recovery. I’ve gotten great results (went from 195 to 170 and single digit bodyfat with some respectable strength and muscle mass) I started taking Indigo last week and will be receiving Anaconda and some FINiBARs tomorrow. Yes, I’ve definitely went over budget.

So, what is the best investment for my $250-$300 month budget? Indigo with Plazma, as peri-workout nutrition seems to be more valuable than anything at the moment. If I had to, should I replace by 2-3 MD shakes with solid food so this can be accomplished? I’d love to also try MAG-10, would that be a better investment for my “shake” meals throughout the day.

Any and all suggestions welcomed. Thanks!!

[quote]jbalplayr02 wrote:
Okay, as with the majority of us in this world, I am on a budget. My wife already hates the fact that I buy any supplements, yet ironically doesn’t seem to mind the results I’ve been getting. Here’s the deal. Since last October, I’ve been cycling HOT-ROX and been very consistent with Metabolic Drive low carb and Surge recovery. I’ve gotten great results (went from 195 to 170 and single digit bodyfat with some respectable strength and muscle mass) I started taking Indigo last week and will be receiving Anaconda and some finibars tomorrow. Yes, I’ve definitely went over budget. So, what is the best investment for my $250-$300 month budget? Indigo with Plazma, as peri-workout nutrition seems to be more valuable than anything at the moment. If I had to, should I replace by 2-3 MD shakes with solid food so this can be accomplished? I’d love to also try MAG-10, would that be a better investment for my “shake” meals throughout the day. Any and all suggestions welcomed. Thanks!![/quote]

Honestly, i would look at the Super Stack, for $399 you get 3 bottles of Plazma which will last a month or slightly more worth of training sessions(depending on how many times per week you train) a month’s worth of Indigo and enough MAG-10 to pulse twice daily.

Now with that stack, say you trained in the evening you could do…

Meal 1. Solid food Breakfast

Meal 2. Pulse(Serving of MAG-10)

Meal 3. Solid Food Lunch

Indigo/Pre-Load Plazma

Traning/finishing up Plazma mix prior to finishing training.

Meal 5. Post-Training MAG-10 Pulse

Meal 6. Solid Food Dinner

With that stack the two bottles of MAG-10 come to about $50 a piece which is like $1.79 a serving. You’re not going to find a cheaper, more effective meal at that price, so it will save you some money on solid food for sure as a between meal pulse, not to mention you have enough for the all important post-training pulse. Not to mention that one serving of MAG-10 will have the effect of probably 2 of those MD shakes put together in that one tiny serving.

However, if the wife is really putting the clamp down, i’d probably just go with the regular Plazma stack that includes a months worth of Indigo along with the 3-bottles of Plazma. The MAG-10 is definitely icing on the cake whereas the workout nutrition, in this case Plazma is the meat and potatoes of the operation.

Lastly, as CS says, you can always try to get your wife hooked on the stuff herself, that way it becomes an issue of her needing to find ways to budget for it to!! Good luck man.

You’re definitely on the right path with <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/indigo-3g"target=“new”>Indigo-3G and a workout nutrition supplement. Ideally, that would be Plazma, the most advanced of our training formulas. A couple of ways to budget that:

First, look into the <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/packages/plazma-reactive-pump-stack"target=“new”>Plazma Reactive Pump Stack to save quite a few bucks.

Second, If not using a pre-made stack, call us up at 800-525-1940 and ask about auto-ship pricing on Indigo-3G ($26 off a bottle off.)

Now, most people use three servings of <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/plazma"target=“new”>Plazma for tough weight training workouts, but many find that two does the job and, of course, stretches the budget.

Metabolic Drive is great for a meal replacement or to add to foods, but if it’s just as easy to get goal-supportive, solid-food meals in, then yes, I’d cut it just to make sure you’re taking care of workout nutrition and staying on Indigo-3G for a solid cycle.

MAG-10 can be used for protein pulsing between meals and post-workout, and again I’d choose MAG-10 over a protein powder if it’s easy enough for you to get in regular meals. Many find that they can eat just a couple of solid meals per day with pulsing and peri-workout nutrition filling in the rest of the day. This saves some people some money depending on their eating habits (lunches out, etc.)

Hope we’d helped you make a decision!