Biotest

HSM Replaces How Many Shakes?

Hi Chris,

Should the HSM replace 1 shake meal only or more than 1?

I ask because the calories in a HMS will no doubt be higher than in 1 shake.

So would the day look like:

1 - shake
2 - shake
3 - shake
4 - HSM
5 - shake

or

1 - shake
2 - shake
3 - HSM

Thanks.

Taken right from the diet page

“Meal 1: Shake and supplements
Meal 2: Shake and supplements
Meal 3: Shake and supplements
Meal 4: Healthy Solid Meal
Meal 5: Shake and supplements”

It’s also said you should leave your last meal of the day to be a shake so you aren’t tempted to over eat.

Hope this helps even though I’m not Chris :stuck_out_tongue: (one day though maybe I’ll look like him haha!)

KC is correct, but if you find yourself very full after an HSM, then you can use it to replace two shakes.

Chris, just to save the crowding of topics I had a quick question as well…

I cut out 1/2 of the milled flax seed because I thought that was the factor making me nauseous. Is that going to have a noticeable effect on fat loss? I ask because I was reading Dan Johns Mass Made Simple last night to get ready for a plan after the V-Diet and he mentions the fiber for fat loss.

I’ll throw all of it back in the mix and suck it up if the results will be much different though.

It probably won’t have much of an effect either way. Add it back in if your stomach agrees with it. Sometimes it just take a while to get used to.

Thanks will do, and not to hijack the thread again…I wasn’t sure if you saw my post about the nicotine question. Wasn’t sure if you had an opinion with trying that during the V-Diet. I read your article but I’m still a little iffy. Thanks again!

[quote]KcThrows wrote:
Thanks will do, and not to hijack the thread again…I wasn’t sure if you saw my post about the nicotine question. Wasn’t sure if you had an opinion with trying that during the V-Diet. I read your article but I’m still a little iffy. Thanks again![/quote]

I didn’t see that post, sorry.

It could be done, 1 piece of the gum per day when/if you feel hungry or tired. Not over that amount, and no need for it pre-workout. It’s much better as a mental/cognitive/mood enhancer than it is as a workout stimulant.

Thanks to both for quick responses.

I also use Nicorette, just before work outs usually, replaces the ammonia that I normally use :slight_smile: Only kidding but nicotine does help boost the work outs somewhat.