Biotest

HSM on Day 14

I decided to split up my HSM this time around. Right before I went to work, I picked up a salad from Zoes with lettuce, tomato, oil, vinegar, and a small chicken breast (no feta, no olives, and no pita). At work I also had about 2-3 oz. of a bone-in ribeye. I know it is not a lean cut, but it was only a small piece.

When I got home from work, I had half of 12" (4 slices) flourless cauliflower pizza. For dessert, I had one apple with some almond butter.

Did I eat too much for my HSM?

The HSM is one meal. You’re walking a slippery slope. For best results, stick to the plan. If multiple meals worked better, the plan would include multiple meals.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:

The HSM is one meal. You’re walking a slippery slope. For best results, stick to the plan. If multiple meals worked better, the plan would include multiple meals.

[/quote]

Ok, but assuming that the next time I eat the above items is at one whole meal, is that too much food?

[quote]t-minotaur wrote:

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:

[/quote]

Ok, but assuming that the next time I eat the above items is at one whole meal, is that too much food?[/quote]

Probably a bit.