Biotest

HSM Okay?

So, I’ve been “craving” herb roasted chicken breast the last hour, and seeing as my HSM is on tuesday, I’m planning my meal.

Shugs, would an appropriate size chicken breast seasoned with some herbs along with, again, an appropriate portion of some sliced tomatoes with fresh mozzarella drizzled with a bit of balsamic vinegar and EV olive oil?

I would be planning on eating this for an early lunch (probably 10:30-11am.)

Thanks…

Oh, and I just finished day 5. I’m extremely happy with the results thus far, in basically all of my cravings for shitty food are gone, and I’ve lost weight.

Add another chicken breast and some green veggies to that, salt it at will, and you’ll have a great sounding HSM.

Hi Chris

I wanted to clear up a qucik question i have around playing football (soccer) while on the V-Diet.

I play fairly competitively every Saturday and would like to keep this going over the next four weeks while i am on the diet (started this morning - okay so far fingers crossed) and am wondering whether having a fairly small meal a couple of hours before my game in addition to my weekly meal would have any adverse effect upon my end result or would it actually benefit me as it would give me an energy source prior to the game rather than turning on my lean muscle.

Thanks in advance

Si

I’m a new member llcamp63. The additional info box won’t let me by the gender field. I keep selecting male. It won’t accept it. Maybe you guys know something I don’t. HaHA

[quote]Si T wrote:
Hi Chris

I wanted to clear up a qucik question i have around playing football (soccer) while on the V-Diet.

I play fairly competitively every Saturday and would like to keep this going over the next four weeks while i am on the diet (started this morning - okay so far fingers crossed) and am wondering whether having a fairly small meal a couple of hours before my game in addition to my weekly meal would have any adverse effect upon my end result or would it actually benefit me as it would give me an energy source prior to the game rather than turning on my lean muscle.

Thanks in advance

Si[/quote]

Why dont you have your ONE solid meal as your meal before your game.

Thanks for the response, Chris.