Biotest

HSM Issues

This rediculouse diet cracks me up!

I dont know how you people deal with these HSM’s

Your body is used to digesting nothing but liquid and then all of the suddesn, you pop in a sold meal!

Well thats means lots of bloating and gas, followed by constipation and explosive diareahh!

I have been doing everything i can to prevent these things from happening. The HSM is supposed to be delightful! not irritating and loss of sleep afterwards!
I have been taking those pointless fiberchoice sugar free tablets and it does not help.

The HSM makes my stomach feal uncomfortable everytime. I have’nt gotten a full 8 hours of sleep since i started the diet anyway. Im on my 15th day on this diet so far. Its working as i can tell by looking in the mirror, but there must be a way to deal with this better.
I feal like alot has been taken away from this diet. It used to be more expensive, but in return you got alot more that made the diet work better for your digestive system. Now they have taken so much out to make it cheaper but now we suffer from these things.

I dont know, maybe i am the only one in the world having these issues(I doubt it). I am just saying. There are better ways to lose fat. I am hoping that by the time i am eating 2 HSM’s a day that these side affects will stop.

Never heard of that problem, not in YEARS.

What foods are you eating for your solid meals?

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
Never heard of that problem, not in YEARS.

What foods are you eating for your solid meals?

[/quote]

does not matter what i eat.

i change it up everytime.

this last time i had
Grilled fish with a salad and broccolie

before that i had Lots of green beans and turkey with a salad

For both salads i had itallian dressing mostly olive oil and vineger

its common sense really. If you on a liquid diet for a while and then you have a solid meal. Your stomach goes crazy. I kinda was expecting this to happen. Just did’nt expect it to be so bad.

Never heard of it happening to anyone else, sorry.

Most store-bought Italian dressings are pretty awful. Lots of nasty ingredients in there. Go with straight olive oil and vinegar.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
Never heard of it happening to anyone else, sorry.

Most store-bought Italian dressings are pretty awful. Lots of nasty ingredients in there. Go with straight olive oil and vinegar. [/quote]

Ill give it a try.

water. lots of it!

Heya jblanc03. I am currently starting my third week of Velocity Diet (doing this diet for the first time), so far my diet has been spot on, no cheating.

I tend not to take the fiber supplements (Fiber Choice) as my bm seems normal without them, actually taking them seems to cause a bit of an issue, so I very rarely take them.

My 2 HSMs so far have also NOT caused me any of the issues you mentioned. The first one was eaten at home: steaks and some chicken, salad, beans, a very small amount of jello dessert, but handful of chips (shame on me). For the second week’s HSM we went out to a family restaurant and I had salmon with salad and rice. Sampled some steak and shrimp from another plate. Drank only water. Tried a small amount of girlfriend’s dessert (cannot help myself)… but key was “small amount”.

In both cases with the HSM, I had zero problems. No bloating, or bm issues.

I have no solution for you, but hoping my experience will be an encouragement that the diet can be ok, I was also very concerned with the diet before I started.

One more note: all my supplements and protein is Biotest, as I have always liked the taste and trust the company (and NO, I do not work there, nor do I get anything free from them). So if you are using something else, maybe try Biotest stuff and see how you react to it.