Biotest

HSM In the Transition Phase?

Hi,

I’m on the 25th day of the V-Diet. I experienced great results so far. Lost over 16lbs
and i’m beginning to se my abs.

My Questions for the HSM-Meals in the transition phase.

1. Should they be low carb ? If carbs how much ?
  2. What about the calories. Same as the shakes or should i increase calories.
    If yes how much ?
  3. After the transition phase. How much should i increase calories per week ?

1. They should resemble standard HSMs: meat and vegetables mainly. No hard rules, but carbs should be on the low side. No pasta and bread.

2. It’s not a pug-out meal, but again, no hard rules. This is the time to fine-tune your body awareness. Plus you’ll naturally be satisfied with smaller meals during Transition, so auto-regulation will occur. If you get too full with the daily HSM you may skip two shakes that day instead of one.

3. Ideally, you’ll get away from counting calories and micro-management. This is about life, not being “on a diet.” Choose healthy foods and there’s no need to meticulously count cals.

I know that’s very general, but this is preparation for life-long good habits, which go beyond being on a diet. Example: I haven’t counted calories since my first V-Diet, around 4-5 years ago. That should be the goal. It’ll take some practice, but you’ll get the hang of it. And with your increased body awareness and (hopefully) loss of most bad cravings, it’s pretty easy.

So in week 1 transiton phase V-Diet its 2 shakes and 1 Hsm or 3 shakes and 1 hsm. What about week 2 transition phase 2 hsm three shake or 2 shakes 2 hsm. I was unclear in the directions I read.

[quote]abhemet wrote:
So in week 1 transiton phase v-diet its 2 shakes and 1 Hsm or 3 shakes and 1 hsm. What about week 2 transition phase 2 hsm three shake or 2 shakes 2 hsm. I was unclear in the directions I read.
[/quote]

WEEK 1: One HSM Per Day â?? Every day is now “healthy solid meal day,” with one HSM per day. The timing of this meal is up to you, but I suggest your last meal of the day should be a Low-Carb Metabolic Drive shake. This will help prevent nighttime overeating.

WEEK 2: Two HSMs Per Day â?? Have two HSMs and two or three shakes each day. One way to do this is to have a shake to begin your day, a shake as a midday snack, and a shake to end your day. Again, this solves the nighttime overeating problem, while allowing you to have a fast and healthy breakfast, something many busy people skip.

In other words, on week 1 of Transition, you eat one solid meal per day, the rest shakes. Most will have 3-4 shakes, but you can play it by ear. The HSM may be very filling to you. Same with week 2: two HSMs and the rest shakes. Play the latter by ear (or by stomach.)