Biotest

HSM Day Questions

My first HSM day is tomorrow:

I usually have 8 scoops of Metabolic Drive per day, how many should I have on this day?

Do I need to include the nut butter and flax on the HSM day?

We are planning to go to PF Changs. While there are a lot of unhealthy choices, there are also plenty of good choices like seared ahi and a whole gluten free section I intend to order from. We have a gift card from Christmas there. We are trying to be on a bit of a money diet too but want to go out for my healthy meal…

My husband does love to grill though so we could buy stuff and make it at home. What do you recommend?

Unfortunately I don’t have any answers to your questions, but whatever you decide, I want to wish you and your husband a wonderful dinner. Bon Appetit!

1. When you add the HSM you remove one shake, maybe two if you’re feeling full, but at least one.

2. You can skip the flax and nut butter on HSM day, just have some healthy fat with the HSM.

3. Grilled meat, steamed or grilled veggies, steamed rice. Just skip bread, desserts, and fried items and you’re good to go. My favorite HSM was steak, plain sweet potato and a salad.

[quote]piscesgirl022077 wrote:
My first HSM day is tomorrow:

I usually have 8 scoops of Metabolic Drive per day, how many should I have on this day?

Do I need to include the nut butter and flax on the HSM day?

We are planning to go to PF Changs. While there are a lot of unhealthy choices, there are also plenty of good choices like seared ahi and a whole gluten free section I intend to order from. We have a gift card from Christmas there. We are trying to be on a bit of a money diet too but want to go out for my healthy meal…

My husband does love to grill though so we could buy stuff and make it at home. What do you recommend?[/quote]

Thanks KDR09 and Chris!

I put flax in my morning shake before I read your response but will leave it and the PB out for the rest of the day.

Can veggies be sauteed w. olive oil/other healthy oil as my healthy fat? I think thats how they prepare the veggies at PF changs but I can probably ask for them steamed I guess.

[quote]piscesgirl022077 wrote:
Thanks KDR09 and Chris!

I put flax in my morning shake before I read your response but will leave it and the PB out for the rest of the day.

Can veggies be sauteed w. olive oil/other healthy oil as my healthy fat? I think thats how they prepare the veggies at PF changs but I can probably ask for them steamed I guess. [/quote]

Sure- but the problem at PF changs is it might not be quality olive oil.

I would ask for steamed since you’re not making it your self. Just my thoughts.