Biotest

How to Take Flameout?

sorry for soo much question, i apologize. i finally start in 4 hours and i am wondering how to take the Flameout?

on my plan it tells me once per shake (5x a day), but ive noticed people here take 2-3 at a time.

also, should i take it before or after the shake? thanks

[quote]sithroya wrote:
sorry for soo much question, i apologize. i finally start in 4 hours and i am wondering how to take the Flameout?

on my plan it tells me once per shake (5x a day), but ive noticed people here take 2-3 at a time.

also, should i take it before or after the shake? thanks[/quote]

I’m not that picky about when Flameout it used. You can take one capsule with every shake as the plan says or take them all at once with one shake.

Although Flameout is deodorized and pure, some people can get a few “fish oil burps” if they’ve never taken a fish oil-based supplement before. Spreading the capsules out can prevent or minimize this, as can taking the capsule right before or halfway through a shake.

Still, in the big picture, I don’t think it makes a difference in the success of the diet, as long as you get your Flameout in every day.

One last note, be sure to keep your open bottles of Flameout in the fridge as directed.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:

One last note, be sure to keep your open bottles of Flameout in the fridge as directed.

[/quote]

Yeah. . my dumb butt didn’t see the “refrigerate after opening” printed clearly on the label!

I started getting really nasty fish-burps about 2 weeks in to the diet and was like WTF?? Posted a question about them to the Ask Chris thread, and he mentioned the refrigeration thing . . . Doh! I felt like a dumbass :slight_smile:

The good news is that I promptly threw them in the fridge, and didn’t have any more fishy burps after that!

also very important: how much is a serving of Superfood? it says 1 scoop but it doesnt come with a scooper.

[quote]sithroya wrote:
also very important: how much is a serving of superfood? it says 1 scoop but it doesnt come with a scooper.[/quote]

Yes, it does.

Dig for it with a spoon. Sometimes the scooper gets pushed down to the bottom of the container during shipping.

sithroya - my uperfood came w/ a little “baby scoop”. . .not even close to the size of the MD scoop though! (it’s 2.5 g, and 2 scoops = the 5g serving size). I’d guess that 1 5g serving is somewhere around a teaspoon maybe?

Do you have a digital food scale at home?

I’m one of those anal-retentive freaks that weighs everything, so you could just through your shake on the scale, Tare it, and then add the Superfood until the measurement = 5g (that’s what I do even WITH the scoop!)

I find that weighing everything helps me to get a better eye for how much, for instance, 4 oz of grilled chicken REALLY is.

On a side note - I weigh my PB too. You’d be suprised that sometimes the 2TB that YOU measure can be a very different amount from the weight that they say 2TB is (and what they base the 210cal/serving on).

Same thing goes for the MD - be careful not to overscoop b/c I found that the 29g serving size is just barely a level scoop. If you’re using rounded scoops, you could be easily inadvertantly adding an extra 100-150 calories to your daily intake.

okay so MD = 1 scoop = serving?
Superfood = 2 scoop = serving?

Not trying to be a brat here, but um . . .read the label? :wink:

If you plug your #'s into the V-Diet it should tell you how many scoops of what to take and when.

According to the labels:
1 scoop MD = 1 serving, and
2 scoops Superfood = 1 serving,

However with the individualized V-Diet programs you are often taking more than one scoop of MD per shake (if you only drank 5-6 One-scoop MD shakes, + PB + Flameout + Flax, you’d only be getting 875 - 975 cals per day on Non-WO days. . .)

this is what is says:

Metabolic Drive® Low-Carb Protein 2 scoops

so i should literally take 2 scoops of the scooper which is included?

sorry i am asking soo many questions and being so stupid, i am 17 and it took me forever to get the money for this and i wanna do it right sorry.

[quote]sithroya wrote:
this is what is says:

Metabolic Drive® Low-Carb Protein 2 scoops

so i should literally take 2 scoops of the scooper which is included?

sorry i am asking soo many questions and being so stupid, i am 17 and it took me forever to get the money for this and i wanna do it right sorry.[/quote]

Ah, you’re 17. And too young to be doing the diet to begin with. Not even old enough to be taking HOT-ROX.

Get off the diet. You clearly can’t even figure it out.

no can do boss, unless u wanna refund my money which you probably wont do =D