Biotest

How to Put on Size and Reduce Fat?

Daniel asks:

I am trying to put on a good amount of size this summer while also reducing some of the fat I have. I want to have the “full look” while still having veins and abs. I was wondering if I should be taking the Carbolin 19®, or the Indigo-3G®; or even both! If anyone could recommend something, I will be gladly purchasing one or even both of those products. Thank you.

[quote]I am trying to put on a good amount of size this summer while also reducing some of the fat I have.[quote]
What’s your current height, weight, and general fat level? Also your general experience level (never lifted before, been lifting for a while, competed in powerlifting or whatever). That’ll help to figure out the best way to go.

[quote]I was wondering if I should be taking the Carbolin 19®, or the Indigo-3G®; or even both! If anyone could recommend something, I will be gladly purchasing one or even both of those products.
[/quote]
Either Plazma or Surge Workout Fuel is actually the best place to start. Getting workout nutrition in line is fundamental and should come before pretty much any other supplements. Maximizing your in-gym performance and out-of-gym recovery will start the snowball of results.

Beyond that, Indigo-3G will probably give you the most bang for your buck because, depending on current bodyfat and nutrition, some people see visible results within a few weeks.