Biotest

How to Flavor MAG-10 w/out Liquid Flavor?

I am down to my last 1 or 2 servings of my jug of MAG-10 and won’t be ordering more until I get paid Thursday. I’d like to use it today though. How else could I flavor it? Thanks for any input.

I’ve used low calorie gatorade before. It worked in a pinch until I could get more liquid flavoring.

It takes a very special flavoring formula to effectively cover the natural flavor of amino acids and other compounds, but we’ve heard of people using things like Crystal Lite in a pinch, or some of those flavored “water enhancers” like Mio. They’re not all that great, but may work for now.

[quote]LiL MO wrote:
Ive used low calorie gatorade before. It worked in a pinch until I could get more liquid flavoring.[/quote]

We’d avoid Gatorade or anything that adds other ingredients aside from flavoring agents to Mag-10. It could easily make Mag-10 not as work as well.

Thanks for the info Chris. I will avoid gatorade and try the water enhancers in the future if necessary.

hmm ok I have some crystal light in the cupboard. Thank you.

Crystal light or Mio work to an extent, but you can still definitely taste the MAG-10 flavor.

I will be chugging it.

That crystal light idea worked like a charm. I used a packet of Raspberry lemonade and I didn’t have to chug at all.