Biotest

How Much is One Scoop of Nut Butter?

The question says it all; I’ve been thinking this is the same as the scoop that comes with the protein powder (about 1/4 cup) but now I am not so sure.

Read the label of your nut butter and shoot for about 210 calories. That’s typically one serving or two tablespoons.

Also, for the HSM you have a guideline for protein, veggies, salad, etc…Do we need to eat one out of each of these categories for the HSM?

I don’t really like veggies that much, would it be ok if I had a serving of actually veggies and then had like V8 fushion to take care of another one? Or how many serving of veggies should we get in this meal?

[quote]mcwisehart wrote:
Also, for the HSM you have a guideline for protein, veggies, salad, etc…Do we need to eat one out of each of these categories for the HSM?

I don’t really like veggies that much, would it be ok if I had a serving of actually veggies and then had like V8 fushion to take care of another one? Or how many serving of veggies should we get in this meal?[/quote]

Eat your veggie. You’re doing the v-diet to reprogram your taste buds and you need to eat veggies for that.

V8 fusion is a sugar bomb, might as well drink a soda.

Yes an HSM should be a lean protein, veggies, and a carb source like rice or sweet potato. You want to reprogram your-self, lose fat and get healthier. Otherwise you wouldn’t be on the V-diet.

So I have to eat a salad then?

[quote]mcwisehart wrote:
So I have to eat a salad then?[/quote]

You don’t HAVE to do anything, you don’t HAVE to eat a salad.

You can eat for example: lean sirloin steak paired with grilled asparagus,some roasted zucchini and squash and then a sweet potato with a tiny pat of butter and some cinnamon.

You don’t have to have a salad with the meal, if you do try something like a spinach/baby arugula 50/50 mix. Use olive oil and vinegar for the dressing.