Biotest

How Many Cals?

ok i am a fat fucker there is no getting away from it.

i tried to get the diet on the V-Diet site but they said that it couldnt fimd the page so…

i am currently 250 lbs in weight

how many cals should i be eating per day & per meal.

i carnt take caffiene as i am allergic to it.it gives me migraines.i was tolds befor that i couldn’t do this diet because i couldn’t take it but i am going to give it a try anyway & see what the reaults are.

[quote]tracey72 wrote:
ok i am a fat fucker there is no getting away from it.

i tried to get the diet on the V-Diet site but they said that it couldnt fimd the page so…

i am currently 250 lbs in weight

how many cals should i be eating per day & per meal.

i carnt take caffiene as i am allergic to it.it gives me migraines.i was tolds befor that i couldn’t do this diet because i couldn’t take it but i am going to give it a try anyway & see what the reaults are.[/quote]

The V-Diet calculator is working fine. Please resubmit your numbers:

http://www.t-nation.com/programs/vdiet30/vDietProgram004.jsp

A stack of Carbolin-19 and Se7en can be substituted for HOT-ROX if you’re allergic to caffeine.

it says that it doesnt recomend this program for me.
as i am out its limits.

Am i really?

The upper limit for females is 200 pounds. (You’ll see this info at the bottom of the V-Diet calculator after you run your numbers.) The V-Diet is not made for females who have more than that to lose, but there’s plenty of good nutrition and exercise info elsewhere on this site to help you get started.