Biotest

How Long Will Plazma Last?

Once mixed, how long will plazma last before it will break down too much to be useable? I know the label says it’s ok 24 hours in advance but what about 48 or even 72 hours later? That’s assuming it’s kept refrigerated. My job is such that I often have to stay late unexpectedly and cannot get to the gym that evening.

That is fine also.

Kept refrigerated, <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/plazma"target=“new”>Plazma will be fine for your timeframe.

Good deal. Thank you fellas.

Chris, I’m considering buying the Plazma stack with 3 bottles and 1 indigo. It recommends 3 servings per workout. However, I want to make it last 2 months. Would I be better off buying two Anaconda for $150 or using slightly less than the recommended dosage of Plazma?

[quote]dsmith1231 wrote:
Chris, I’m considering buying the Plazma stack with 3 bottles and 1 indigo. It recommends 3 servings per workout. However, I want to make it last 2 months. Would I be better off buying two Anaconda for $150 or using slightly less than the recommended dosage of Plazma?[/quote]

I would go for 2 scoops Plazma. 1 on really low intensity/low volume days.

dsmith1231: I’d go with two servings of Plazma over Anaconda. It’s really that much better, and two servings of Plazma does the job very well for most people.

That makes more sense to me. 1 Scoop of Plazma is almost the amount of carbs/protein in 2 scoops of Anaconda. So if you think about it that way, Plazma could last longer/I could get more out of it in same amount of time.

In fact, CT has mentioned that in his opinion unless you are doing 2+ hour workouts, or are 240+lbs. lean, you only need 2 servings of Plazma.

Crowbar

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.