Biotest

How Long Should I Wait?

How long should I wait to do the V-Diet again? I am on my two week phase out and really liked the results that I got. I cant wait to try it again, but I want to be safe about it and make sure
I give enough time to start it up again since the diet is so extreme. Or if there are any diets that I can get any similar results with eating food, I am open to suggestions.

[quote]jeff750 wrote:
How long should I wait to do the V-Diet again? I am on my two week phase out and really liked the results that I got. I cant wait to try it again, but I want to be safe about it and make sure
I give enough time to start it up again since the diet is so extreme. Or if there are any diets that I can get any similar results with eating food, I am open to suggestions. [/quote]

Try the 100carb cure diet for about 6 weeks, then you can do a V-Diet again.

[quote]jeff750 wrote:
I give enough time to start it up again since the diet is so extreme. Or if there are any diets that I can get any similar results with eating food, I am open to suggestions. [/quote]

Why is it that you think you need to do another V-Diet? If you stick to a sensible eating plan and continue the good habits that the V Diet has taught you, there is no reason you can’t continue to lose weight. I made a bigger change in my body composition in the 2.5 months after the V-Diet than I did on the V-Diet itself. Of course the V-Diet kicked it all off, broke my bad eating habits, and taught me how to eat healthy.
I’m not saying that you can’t do another V-Diet, I’m just saying to maybe take a couple months to see how you are progressing and then make a decision if you want to do another one.

[quote]hockeydawg wrote:

[quote]jeff750 wrote:
Why is it that you think you need to do another V-Diet? If you stick to a sensible eating plan and continue the good habits that the V Diet has taught you, there is no reason you can’t continue to lose weight. I made a bigger change in my body composition in the 2.5 months after the V-Diet than I did on the V-Diet itself. Of course the V-Diet kicked it all off, broke my bad eating habits, and taught me how to eat healthy.
I’m not saying that you can’t do another V-Diet, I’m just saying to maybe take a couple months to see how you are progressing and then make a decision if you want to do another one.[/quote]

Yeah the V-Diet is a real huge step towards the goal, not the final solution ( unless you’ve got that stubborn 10 pounds that just wont budge )

I agree with the above.

If you did want to hit the V-Diet again, I’d at least wait 4-6 weeks between. Just make every meal an HSM and you can achieve any fat-loss goal.

Thanks, I do miss food, I will see how things go eating my healthy meals. I was just thinking I could cut down even more. I started at 250lbs and now am at 230lbs (finishing my phase out two weeks) and was excited to try it again. (why do I enjoy the suffering, I don’t, I enjoy the results) Thanks for the input.

[quote]jeff750 wrote:
Thanks, I do miss food, I will see how things go eating my healthy meals. I was just thinking I could cut down even more. I started at 250lbs and now am at 230lbs (finishing my phase out two weeks) and was excited to try it again. (why do I enjoy the suffering, I don’t, I enjoy the results) Thanks for the input.[/quote]

You didn’t give up food by going on the V-Diet. You are eating better food than you have ever eaten in your life probably…nothing but nutrients for a healthy, low-fat body. This diet isn’t that extreme. If anything is extreme about it is the amount of essential nutrients in it, which offsets the low-calories. It is nutrients without fluff and junk. I could live off of this food long-term, not at such a low calorie deficit, but I could, and I would if it were cheaper. Never tasted such damn delicious protein powder. Every scoop is a treat instead of a chore.