Biotest

How I Transformed in 5 Months on the V-Diet

I know that I probably shouldn’t post this in 2 forums at the same time, but I think this could help some of you people on the fun adventure know as the Velocity Diet. My link takes you to the “Rate my physique .” The post is not to show that I’m big or anything of the sort. The intention is to merely show you that if you stick with it and do the workouts you can have the desired results. Good luck…even though it has nothing to do with it. :wink:

[quote]thaiclinch wrote:

I know that I probably shouldn’t post this in 2 forums at the same time, but I think this could help some of you people on the fun adventure know as the Velocity Diet. My link takes you to the “Rate my physique .” The post is not to show that I’m big or anything of the sort. The intention is to merely show you that if you stick with it and do the workouts you can have the desired results. Good luck…even though it has nothing to do with it. ;-)[/quote]

Nice work! What were the results from the V-Diet portion of your transformation in terms of weight or inches lost?

There is the link to my original V-Diet log.

So here are the results so you dont have to do the math.
TOTAL INCHES/WEIGHT LOST SINCE JAN. 3rd '09
-24 Lbs
-3 1/2" Love handles
+2 1/4" Thigh…lots of squats etc.
-1/2" Calf
-1/2" Ankle
-1 1/4" Chest
-3" Upper Ab
-1" Neck

• 1/4" Arm.

That’s a total of 9.75" Lost and I gained 2.5" over all…I actually gained a lot more on my chest then that since it dropped like 2 inches and then came back up for a positive measurement.
I did a very strict 4 week transition off the diet, and I’m now doing more of a bookend diet. With meta drive.
-Adam

This is to assure any of you new users on T-Nation that this is not a link to some weird website, simply a look into my Journey on the Diet. These pictures are 4.5 months of educated training and diet thanks to Chris Shugart and Chad Waterbury, damn you guys and gals are fortunate to have the “New” V-Diet…all planned out for you, lol…took me like 3 weeks of reading and math to figure out how to do it.
Peace and Piece
-Adam